Karee

Is it Racist? Ask Marvin.

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

sumbunny doesn't know what pm's are for.

Hmm.. really?

You do look a tad bit racist for locking the door after you see some black dudes. You can get robbed or killed by anyone.

Why is it you don't lock your doors on a normal?

You want me to start linking to crime stats?

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Probably because it was against the law for women were to run barechested... Consider getting acquainted with your local laws

I hear ya. That's why I'm moving somewhere where I feel like I'm being treated as a second class citizen. Then I'm going to spend all my time here complaining about it.

I ran in a race over the weekend and they had a team that was for black women. They had shirts and everything. Pretty racist and sexist if you ask me.

What if I started a group of runners that was for white men? Would that be racist?

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

Probably because it was against the law if women were to run barechested... Consider getting acquainted with your local laws

:rofl:

Good point.

I hear ya. That's why I'm moving somewhere where I feel like I'm being treated as a second class citizen. Then I'm going to spend all my time here complaining about it.

I ran in a race over the weekend and they had a team that was for black women. They had shirts and everything. Pretty racist and sexist if you ask me.

What if I started a group of runners that was for white men? Would that be racist?

i personally don't find a black women's running team racist or sexist.

and if you started a running group for white men, i would say godspeed. why you'd want to exclude all men except lily white ones is your own thing i guess.

Hmm.. really?

jah. you're getting nippy with people for posting in your thread. quit being such a selfish whiteboy.

Timeline

With EBT cards and malt liquor? You have no sense Marvin. Why not for some new Jordans and an Xbox? Smh. Stay in school Marv.

Man I need to get caught up.

You do look a tad bit racist for locking the door after you see some black dudes. You can get robbed or killed by anyone.

Why is it you don't lock your doors on a normal?

something that men don't quite understand. there's no dicing up colors of men for women. i see a bunch of guys on a corner and i'm on alert. pretty much always on alert when out in public.

Timeline

i personally don't find a black women's running team racist or sexist.

and if you started a running group for white men, i would say godspeed. why you'd want to exclude all men except lily white ones is your own thing i guess.

Seems like a double standard, dontchya think?

jah. you're getting nippy with people for posting in your thread. quit being such a selfish whiteboy.

It's my sense of entitlement showing. Sorry.

something that men don't quite understand. there's no dicing up colors of men for women. i see a bunch of guys on a corner and i'm on alert. pretty much always on alert when out in public.

Yeap. you should be alert no matter who is around. Men are usually up to no good anyway. hahahahhaa