Karee

Is it Racist? Ask Marvin.

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

When I pull up to stop light and see a bunch of shady black guys satnding on the corner with their pants hangin down below their azzes. If I lock my car doors, is that racist?

ETA: I know this thread has the life expectancy of white guy in E. St. Louis. I figured I'd try it anyway.

Edited by Karee

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

You establish no relation between the two sentences. The only logical conclusion is that they are unrelated and as such, locking the car doors is not racist. Many makes and models have automated systems that will lock your car doors when the vehicle is in motion.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

When I pull up to stop light and see a bunch of shady black guys satnding on the corner with their pants hangin down below their azzes. If I lock my car doors, is that racist?

Yes, because you're making an assuption based on appearance.

First, I lock my doors everywhere I go. That's just general knowledge. You never know what crazies are out there. Some dude in PA just killed 5 people, you don't have to be in the hood to be cautious.

Second, those dude aren't going to rob/kill you just because. They might be just hanging out. I'd have my doors locked way before I even go to that point. You never know either way. I wouldn't roll my windows down and unlock my door to prove a point, that would be stupid.

Bottom line. Lock your doors when you get into the car. Saves you the trouble of doing it later or looking like a racist douchebag when you get close to black people.

That will be 2 dollars please. Cash or money orders accepted.

Trust me, there are quite a few old white guys that hang out there. They like going to the stip clubs where black women work. Over here, it's kind of segregated with the clubs.

Edited by Marvin and Su

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

You establish no relation between the two sentences. The only logical conclusion is that they are unrelated and as such, locking the car doors is not racist. Many makes and models have automated systems that will lock your car doors when the vehicle is in motion.

Is your name Marvin?

Yes, because you're making an assuption based on appearance.

First, I lock my doors everywhere I go. That's just general knowledge. You never know what crazies are out there. Some dude in PA just killed 5 people, you don't have to be in the hood to be cautious.

Second, those dude aren't going to rob/kill you just because. They might be just hanging out. I'd have my doors locked way before I even go to that point. You never know either way. I wouldn't roll my windows down and unlock my door to prove a point, that would be stupid.

Bottom line. Lock your doors when you get into the car. Saves you the trouble of doing it later or looking like a racist douchebag when you get close to black people.

That will be 2 dollars please. Cash or money orders accepted.

Do you take Food Stamps as payment?

Is your name Marvin?

Do you take Food Stamps as payment?

Heck no, strippers don't do food stamps. I might take an EBT card though. :rofl:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Does this mean this is a Karee and Marvin can only comment thread?

No it means I was asking Marvin a question. Please don't tell me we have two people lacking English skills posting here now. One is enough.

it is so hard being white. even internet forum threads are drafted without any regard for us pales.

sumbunny doesn't know what pm's are for.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

If only you posted in English, you'd not be the only one lacking skills.

No it means I was asking Marvin a question. Please don't tell me we have two people lacking English skills posting here now. One is enough.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Anyone can ask a question. Only I can answer. This is my gig, John butt out! I'm trying to get paid. :ranting:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

it is so hard being white. even internet forum threads are drafted without any regard for us pales.

I hear ya. That's why I'm moving somewhere where I feel like I'm being treated as a second class citizen. Then I'm going to spend all my time here complaining about it.

I ran in a race over the weekend and they had a team that was for black women. They had shirts and everything. Pretty racist and sexist if you ask me.

What if I started a group of runners that was for white men? Would that be racist?