vanity08

IR1/CR1 Approve and waiting on nvc

8 posts in this topic

hallo lovely people, hope we are all well and not too stress like me. i was hoping to see if someone can be of help. my I130 was approve in May and was sent to nvc straight after, we pass the 60 days, hoping good news was coming :devil::devil::devil::devil: , but no, they ask me to send in another police certificate. now am going to have to wait 60 days again. has anyone had any problem like this.

plz

This is the greatest lesson a child can learn. It is the greatest lesson anyone can learn. It has been the greatest lesson I have learned: if you persevere, stick w/it, work @ it, you have a real opportunity to achieve something. Sure, there will be storms along the way. And you might not reach your goal right away. But if you do your best and keep a true compass, you'll get there. Edward M. Kennedy,

Hi, yes your in the same boat as me it sucks having to wait another 60 days to review after you submit the new police clearance plus now they're like close to 90 days in some cases behind in reviewing, if it weren't for this i would have a CC by now so good luck on your journey

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sorry to hear that. Just send it in as soon as possible. God willing, it won't be the full 60 days.

~~~ Sending positive vibes and prayers your way ~~~

~ Sofi

~Sofi~

Bismillah

4/11/17: Mailed I-751

4/13/17: Package Arrived, NOA1 dated

4/27/17: Check Cashed

4/29/17: NOA Received

5/6/17:   Bio-metrics Letter Received

5/19/17: Bio-metrics Apointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

hallo lovely people, hope we are all well and not too stress like me. i was hoping to see if someone can be of help. my I130 was approve in May and was sent to nvc straight after, we pass the 60 days, hoping good news was coming :devil::devil::devil::devil: , but no, they ask me to send in another police certificate. now am going to have to wait 60 days again. has anyone had any problem like this.

plz

How come you needed another police certificate?

Met - March 28, 2013

Married - May 28, 2014

NOA1 - June 16, 2014

NOA2 - November, 26, 2014

Sent to NVC - December 3, 2014

NVC Received - December 15, 2014

Case # Issued - January 20, 2015

AOS and IV Invoiced - January 21, 2015

AOS and IV Paid - January 22, 2015

AOS Shows as Paid - January 23, 2015

Submitted DS-260 - January 28, 2015

Receive Barcoded Document Cover Sheet and sent docs to lawyer - January 29, 2015

event.png

teddy, hope you are well, is crazy, i call them to today to find out what is going on and i was told to wait for another 60, i hope is not going to pass the 60 days and it will has they said. my prayers to you all, and hopefully we will be out here soon

This is the greatest lesson a child can learn. It is the greatest lesson anyone can learn. It has been the greatest lesson I have learned: if you persevere, stick w/it, work @ it, you have a real opportunity to achieve something. Sure, there will be storms along the way. And you might not reach your goal right away. But if you do your best and keep a true compass, you'll get there. Edward M. Kennedy,

sofi, yes i have to go back in line again and wait 60 days again, this wait is killing and i dont know why we have wait that long just for a visa

Rattled, is because i send in one from Amsterdam, as i understand the country you turn 16 years of age, but no any place you have been for 6 months or more, so i needed one from Uk also.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.