Janelle2002

Hundreds of killings by cops are not reported to FBI, study finds

84 posts in this topic

White dudes commit crimes just like everyone else. just not in the disproportionate number that black men do.

<_<

A bunch of my family members were killed by Germans in the late 30s and early 40s. I wonder how I can work that to my benefit? Maybe send the Germans an invoice?

Didn't the German government pay your family?

No they didn't. Pay them with what?

f78598eb-9c7a-45f9-9047-b676853c9177.jpg

Black folks didn't get paid either. The big difference is, other whites can hide amongst whites and well, blacks stick out like a sore thumb.

I understand your situation and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Black folks didn't get paid either. The big difference is, other whites can hide amongst whites and well, blacks stick out like a sore thumb.

I understand your situation and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

What situation are you referring to? I don't have a situation at all. I'm alive. Life is good. I suppose I could sit around and dwell on things that happened 60 years ago that have no effect on my life today, but that wouldn't serve any purpose would it? Not me, I choose to live in the present. You should try it, it's awesome.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

What situation are you referring to? I don't have a situation at all. I'm alive. Life is good. I suppose I could sit around and dwell on things that happened 60 years ago that have no effect on my life today, but that wouldn't serve any purpose would it? Not me, I choose to live in the present. You should try it, it's awesome.

Must be nice when the past isn't chasing you.

Timeline

Must be nice when the past isn't chasing you.

The past isn't chasing anyone. The fact that you choose to live in the past is what's holding you back. Pretty sad really.

The past isn't chasing anyone. The fact that you choose to live in the past is what's holding you back. Pretty sad really.

I am apparently not being held back. I continue to succeed. I could move faster if I didn't have excess baggage from low thinking individuals clipped to my hips.

Your very mind set is what many black people have to deal with everyday. Can you imagine having to work with 20 or 30 people like yourself as the only black person? Horrible situation to be in.

Timeline

I am apparently not being held back. I continue to succeed. I could move faster if I didn't have excess baggage from low thinking individuals clipped to my hips.

Your very mind set is what many black people have to deal with everyday. Can you imagine having to work with 20 or 30 people like yourself as the only black person? Horrible situation to be in.

Ohh so you want special treatment? My bad. I thought you wanted to be treated equally. I'll remember to choose my words carefully from this point forward.

Ohh so you want special treatment? My bad. I thought you wanted to be treated equally. I'll remember to choose my words carefully from this point forward.

:rolleyes: can't wait to meet my smack talker tonight. I doubt you show up

Edited by Janelle2002

Care to elaborate what very mindset is Janelle talking about you?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

Care to elaborate what very mindset is Janelle talking about you?

I have no idea.

:rolleyes: can't wait to meet my smack talker tonight. I doubt you show up

Why wouldn't I show up? I already told you I'd meet you in person if you'd like. We both live in Dallas.

Janelle,

Do you need me to step in or you got this?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Janelle,

Do you need me to step in or you got this?

Did something happen I missed? I was busy working.

Was I pinned down and didn't realize it?

I thought Janelle lived in Lubbock

I live in Lala land.

Filed: Timeline

Did you finally secure that visa for your hubby? Awesome!

lD3UbOE.gif