kween71

DHL blues

61 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think I did my time line wrong, my fiance did his interview in july..got issued November 19...the thing is we already registered. The they changed their system now it asking me to pay..I don't know what to do.I emailed them last Monday and still no response.

OK Kween just went through this too. I think you guys got caught in between the old system and the new. Do you have the receipt for payment of the visa fee? I'm assuming you paid at the embassy day of the interview. You must email a copy of that receipt to the embassy.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I will have to ask my fiance for it..thank you.

I called 703 439 2360 and teld them your problem and let

Them do the registration they dud mine this morning im just waiting on my waybill number hope this help

Timeline

I called 703 439 2360 and teld them your problem and let

Them do the registration they dud mine this morning im just waiting on my waybill number hope this help

Thank you I really appreciate it...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It is a shame, you come so far, and then, are foiled by a delivery company.,.,.,.,thank God we had 2GO in the Philippines, they all make mistakes, but 2GO is very good and no problems.

Timeline

Kween71 did you get your tracking number yet? The Embassy emailed me this morning saying dhl has the package.I registered with them last night after calling the number. Thanks alot..they told me dhl had my package since November 24.

Timeline

Kween71 did you get your tracking number yet? The Embassy emailed me this morning saying dhl has the package.I registered with them last night after calling the number. Thanks alot..they told me dhl had my package since November 24.

NOPE the embassy said my package is at dhl I call them again and told them wat the embassy said and they said no the package is not there and that not everyone case is the same so im still stuck on STUPID but im .glad you got true I dont wish this not even on my worst enemy be BLESSED

Timeline

Blessings2 was u in AP ? How u just getting back ur passport after u did ur interview in July ?

Yes I was in AP, because my income was short..so I sent in the I-864 like the ask for August 1...after that I keep emailing them asking about the case...September was when they told me "we didn't receive your documents" yep the heartbreak..then I schedule a window appointment for my fiance to bring in another set of paperwork. When he arrive there,they told him they didn't want the I-864 they wanted the I-134 even though they circled I-864..they finally issued November 19..almost a month after he gave them the paperwork.

Timeline

NOPE the embassy said my package is at dhl I call them again and told them wat the embassy said and they said no the package is not there and that not everyone case is the same so im still stuck on STUPID but im .glad you got true I dont wish this not even on my worst enemy be BLESSED

I didn't get the tracking number yet I am still waiting also I only got through with registering. The embassy also told me DHL has my paperwork since November24. I told my fiance to call them and they told him he will have to wait for the embassy to give him a tracking number ask waybill.

Timeline

i got my waybill number after i register with dhl but the embassy havent sent out my passport yet to dhl, on ceac website it mark ready from

Case Creation Date: 24-Nov-2014 Status Updated Date: 24-Nov-2014

Timeline

Why is it saying ready and not issued? Who sent the waybill to you? The embassy or DHL...this is a nightmare!

This is what I don't understand they say they can't give me a waybill number cause the papers not at DHL but the embassy say it's there and Icebreaker DOES have a waybill number but his papers not there yet. I believe these people don't no what they talking about last week they told me email the technical support to fix the problem now they say oh you wasn't selecting the right option REALLY its been issued since 11/19.

LAWD I GIVE UP!!! Good luck everyone the only good thing about this is that my fiance won't be coming till January hopefully we got a way bill by then..lol..

Timeline

This is what I don't understand they say they can't give me a waybill number cause the papers not at DHL but the embassy say it's there and Icebreaker DOES have a

waybill number but his papers not there yet. I believe these people don't no what they talking about last week they told me email the technical support to fix the problem now they say oh you wasn't selecting the right option REALLY its been issued since 11/19.

LAWD I GIVE UP!!! Good luck everyone the only good thing about this is that my fiance won't be coming till January hopefully we got a way bill by then..lol..

This is the most annoying thing ever! I am sick of this journey now..1 freaking year!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.