kween71

DHL blues

61 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So ceac website says ISSUED on 11/19 but I cant finish registration for DHL because its asking to pay for interview but we paid the day of the interview so I call and they told me we need to take a photo of his receipt and email it to them but here's the problem MY FIANCE DON'T HAVE HIS RECEIPT. so know im not sure what to do I send them a screenshot of ceac website showing ISSUED also passport, and his KNG number and the white paper they gave him the day of the interview hopefully they accept it this is just ridiculous if anyone have any idea if how to fix this problem please I would appreciate thank you

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When we registered it had an option pay online and one for pay at interview. I'm hearing that others did not have this option when they registered. Who do these emails go to? Sorry to hear of ur frustration. Hope it gets resolved soon!

Edited by LionessDeon

Timeline

When we registered it had an option pay online and one for pay at interview. I'm hearing that others did not have this option when they registered. Who do these emails go to? Sorry to hear of ur frustration. Hope it gets resolved

soon!

its ridiculous if theres an option to pay the day of interview why would it be so complicated to register I just dont get it SMH

Timeline

I know its so completely confusing. Its almost to the point where I doubt the embassy is sure of what to do. That same website also says do not continue to scheduling your own interview that you are to email the Kingston appointment IV and ask them to schedule an interview for you. We did exactly that and a week later we got another email saying to go online and schedule our own interview appt.

I have no clue and the help phone # is no help. When I called they talked me in circles and never answered my question.

Timeline

I know its so completely confusing. Its almost to the point where I doubt the embassy is sure of what to do. That same website also says do not continue to scheduling your own interview that you are to email the Kingston appointment IV and ask them to schedule an interview for you. We did exactly that and a week later we got another email saying to go online and schedule our own interview appt.

I have no clue and the help phone # is no help. When I called they talked me in circles and never answered my question.

Right the email they have for support its not even working and theres no phone number to call so im stuck on stupid..lol.. so irritating I swear

Timeline

This system new so you may be the pioneer of this problem and finding a solution. Unfortunately. <_< Did you try emailing that Kingston Appointment IV address?

Edited by LionessDeon

Timeline

kween....I just logged into my fiance's ais.usvisa-info account once you login at the top right there are some options you can click on One says "view payment receipt" click that and u can print another receipt. Hopefully the embassy registered your payment here for DHL and you can print a copy.

Edited by LionessDeon

Timeline

Where is his receipt....did he not get one? Email them

at embassy as above poster suggested, ask if a copy

of receipt can be issued. and see what works 1st, the

screen-shots U send or if they'll let him back in to pick

up a copy of reciept

He said he gave it back with his papers but I have an email from the embassy stating that his papers already at DHL know the problem I cant send them an email every time i do it says its not a valid email...

Timeline

So finally they got me register apparently I was selecting the wrong option ( who me)..lol..know wait for a waybill number ( I hear crikets) cause everything is a freaking DRAMA... thanks for your help..

Timeline

He gave back receipt by accident ( my luck) between my fiance and these people they giving me the BLUES ..lol..

Girl, I feel you! Me too! Glad you got registered! Safe Travels! Blessings!

Timeline

Help me please how do I register. ..my visa also got approved on the 19 of November I am so depress!

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-jm/iv/users/sign_in

Here is the website.

But your timeline says you were approved in July, 2014 and that you already received your visa.

Are you waiting for your waybill #?

Edited by LionessDeon

Timeline

I think I did my time line wrong, my fiance did his interview in july..got issued November 19...the thing is we already registered. The they changed their system now it asking me to pay..I don't know what to do.I emailed them last Monday and still no response.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.