MortezaJacob

Uscis Approval

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Okay so i have been waiting for 7 months now and i have received this a month ago and i am not sure what it means... I called uscis 4 times they dont even know why i have received this n they dont know anything about my case so exactly what the heck is going on!!

and I never received any mail...

On November 5, 2014, we sent you a duplicate notice about a decision on your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number *********, or describing how we will process the case if it is still pending. Your case is located at our Nebraska Service Center location. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your duplicate notice by December 5, 2014, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Edited by MortezaJacob

When you call the USCIS you need to speak to a tier 2 aka ISO (immigration services officer.) Just request the transfer from the tier 1 when you call. You can only do this on week days. (and only the petitioner can do it.)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

well we called n he told us they are having difficulties and its overdue but he doesnt know anything so he said call back on next monday if we didnt receive anything... such a waste.

Did you speak to a tier 2 I would call again until you get a real answer.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Yeah we did...he said he doesnt know anything n he's just gonna submit a request that its outside normal processing time but thats what they told us last time...every time we call they tell us bunch of stuff that doesnt make any sense. We have no idea what to do anymore... Any advice?

Timeline

We just called again...another officer. At first, he said wait till dec 5th, then he said its holidays n its normal (but it was just thanksgiving) and then he said your case is going well n they dont need anything......WTH. The notice they claimed is about the decision they made on our case. So if they already made their decision why is it being processed......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.