Torete

GOP Staffer admonishes First Kids

31 posts in this topic

anthony-weiner-thrusts-his-way-into-the-

larry%20craig.jpg

We can do this all day long.

Cigar.jpg

ok

i'm seeing a pattern here and it has nothing to do with political affiliation.

i'm seeing a pattern here and it has nothing to do with political affiliation.

:yes:

Genuine question: what proportion of politicians caught up in sex scandals are women? I know it has happened, but I have a strong suspicion which way this is weighted.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

:yes:

Genuine question: what proportion of politicians caught up in sex scandals are women? I know it has happened, but I have a strong suspicion which way this is weighted.

that is a very good question. i googled and found this lovely, albeit dated, article. the new yorker went far far back in history and even branched out to foreign lands to compile this list! http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/women-in-politics-have-sex-scandals-too

Filed: Timeline
G.O.P Aide Regrets that Attack on Obama Daughters Overshadowed Insults About Their Parents

WASHINGTON — Republican congressional aide Elizabeth Lauten said on Sunday morning that she “deeply regretted” her attack on Sasha and Malia Obama because it “completely overshadowed the vicious insults I hurled at their parents.”

Appearing on Fox News, Lauten said, “If I had to do it over again, I’d leave the girls out of it so that the horrible things I said about their parents would have had a chance to shine through. I’m kicking myself about that.”

Saying that she had “learned my lesson” from the incident, she added, “I put a lot of work into crafting malicious insults about Barack and Michelle Obama, and those insults have largely been ignored. That’s the real tragedy here.”

Visibly emotional, Lauten said that having her attacks on the First Couple be overlooked “has been a source of great personal suffering for me,” but added, “I refuse to call myself a victim.”

“If what I’ve gone through helps others to do a better job of vilifying the President and the First Lady, it will all have been worth it,” she said.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

In defense of the Obama girls, their parents are too busy and too important to teach them manners, etiquette, and how to dress.

At least they were not chewing gum.....

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

I saw nothing wrong with how they were dressed.

They were dressed like preppy teenage girls. Like you, I fail to see how what they were wearing was inappropriate for what is a fairly informal and supposedly light-hearted ceremony.

Filed: Timeline

They were dressed like preppy teenage girls. Like you, I fail to see how what they were wearing was inappropriate for what is a fairly informal and supposedly light-hearted ceremony.

Your prospects of a career at Fox News just tanked.

Your prospects of a career at Fox News just tanked.

Sorry, my slutshaming switch is not activated on Mondays.

Edited by Barack 0bola

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

This episode, as many others, has nothing to do with the clothes they were wearing. It's all about their other garment - their skin. If they were white they could be featured as Playboy centerfolds and they would be praised for it.

I saw nothing wrong with how they were dressed.

Chances are they were deemed too white, too westernized or not hood enough in their choice of get up.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You'll end up losing your nomination if you keep slacking like that...

Sorry, my slutshaming switch is not activated on Mondays.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I thought that they both looked classy and most important AGE APPROPRIATE! Could the hemlines be a little longer? Perhaps, but they're teenagers. This is normal. Plus, they both have long legs making the skirts look shorter than they likely are. As for their body language? Teenagers gonna teenage. These are the daughters of the leader of the free world, not the British Royals.