TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

well u guys are right ...its more killing stress than anything else.

and yes we are all in AP becasue we have some RED flags in CO'S eyes ...but its more kinda weird when CO completely ignores the red flags which are found and can b applied to any applicant because that is set criteria to filter applicants ....so i guess its a background check ...but how long it gonna last ..?this is main thing..

Also does any one have experience whats the average time to complete back ground checks!

fingers crossed paa jee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I wish updates were on a tree. I would take every last update on that tree,, GET it all

Update gathering competition :joy:

Fooki

Heavensangel

mkala

Bimolovekim

Guys come on complete your Signatures(like mine)

Its difficult to remember whens one got an update

Edited by spock

JULY-08-2014 PRIORITY DATE

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

RESULT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

NOV-17-2015 (most likely it was due to my email inquiry)

JAN-08-2016 (due to my email inquiry)

FEB-09-2016 (first real update)

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Timeline

lol. we are all hunting updates everyday. :P

I have been under AP 3 months and 11 days. I got 9 updates during that time. the last update was Nov-09-2015.

I wish updates were on a tree. I would take every last update on that tree,, GET it all

Update gathering competition :joy:

Fooki

Heavensangel

mkala

Bimolovekim

Guys come on complete your Signatures(like mine)

Its difficult to remember whens one got an update

hi all vj;rs

i am in AP nearly 2 months just couple days left

i have only two updates since than that was 2,3 Nov

i was never been asked for additonal docs

CO told me it will be resolved in 1 month( but i guess this gora paa ji has a Pakistani time scale to calculate time- never mind)

now hoping and praying that every one hear good news soon - even seeing a slight change of date ,matters alot at this point

keep updating guys ..fingers crossed

Timeline

yeah. it seems they forgot old case files and busy with new cases. :P

Embassy seems busy after Nov 09. No updates. I wish the gora really knew what is affection in spouses. Sorry being emotional! Actually hamaray paki working in embassy are mean. Real jerks

Timeline

:ranting:

Signatures

Signatures

Signatures

Signatures

Signatures

Signatures

yeah. it seems they forgot old case files and busy with new cases. :P

Mine was on 17th :idea:

JULY-08-2014 PRIORITY DATE

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

RESULT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

NOV-17-2015 (most likely it was due to my email inquiry)

JAN-08-2016 (due to my email inquiry)

FEB-09-2016 (first real update)

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Timeline

Hi everyone. Good news for us. MashaAllah My wifes visa has finally been issued. Alhamdolillah

A long ap process finally comes to an end. Thank u everyone for your help and support here. This forum has been great to have questionsand queries etc answered along with providing vital info regarding timeframes for processing etc.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have as i would be happy to help by proviiding any info i can. In the mean time, for the rest of you suffering ap, all i can say is that be strong, pray to God and your time will come sooner or later inshaAllah. I know its very difficult but time eventually does pass. Take care of urselves.

Timeline

Yay! Congrats. :) How long have you been under AP?

Hi everyone. Good news for us. MashaAllah My wifes visa has finally been issued. Alhamdolillah

A long ap process finally comes to an end. Thank u everyone for your help and support here. This forum has been great to have questionsand queries etc answered along with providing vital info regarding timeframes for processing etc.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have as i would be happy to help by proviiding any info i can. In the mean time, for the rest of you suffering ap, all i can say is that be strong, pray to God and your time will come sooner or later inshaAllah. I know its very difficult but time eventually does pass. Take care of urselves.

Timeline

many Congrats dear have a happy life ahead stay blessed i request all of you to remember me as well in your duas 4 years in AP tired to seeing updates nothing has come yet to ends my AP ,

just continue getting updates oct -2015 6th.7th.14th.30th in Nov -2015 17th i don,t know whats going on with my case i wish it just come to ends somehow,

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salam everyone.

I had oath/fingerprints yesterday and my visa is finally issued after 2 years 4 months in AP. I belong to F3 category. The process was quite straightforward. Hardly took 5 minutes. No questions asked. The US consulate guy performed some checks on the system and said I am going to issue you the visa. You will get it within 10 days. And today the status is changed to `issued`.

Pray that all of you waiting, get your visa soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.