TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

:( how come u havent taken legal action? Like the writ mandamus, u over qualify for that, your case is wayyyyyy outside processing time.

I agree, this system is more broken then the education system in this country.

You are in my prayers brother

Aint got money to go for WOM plus not interested to go extra miles anymore...plus case stands in a limbo..no where not even a deniel..all i can say is God have some mercy on me and all who are waiting up to be with thier loved ones...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

no positive updates as of yet..waiting for a very very very long time..was asked for fresh meds n ds230 back in 2013 i am the senior among all of VJ's on AP...its clear the US immigration system is broken..they are ready to give protected status to illegal aliens from many territories but not ready to bring inn a legite immigrant...i bet DOS has extreme backlogs in figures of millions each month and an add on wait time for applicants from PK combines years of waiting..its not the consulate to blame on its the overall processing, scrutiny and "classic" way of inter departmental communication keeps adding wait time over and over again. I think it even invloves misshandling of keeping data/file with up to date info as the data gets expired with the timeline while all the info keeps rotating untill it all becomes current or valid to adjudicate visa...

Analyst Did they cal u for fingerprint an oath whn u submited ds230??? and whn it was ds 230 were thy caling people for fingerprnt and oath or it is somthing which startd ater ds260 has started

Analyst Did they cal u for fingerprint an oath whn u submited ds230??? and whn it was ds 230 were thy caling people for fingerprnt and oath or it is somthing which startd ater ds260 has started

no calls necessary they may also just send email to get any info..i received an email back in 2013 for a second ds230/med submission..yeah calling people for re fingerprints and oath started i guess when they started asking ds260 forms onward...

Timeline

On 15 sept got email for fingerprint and yesterday again updated my case..

Plz keep me in your prayers

After how many days did u get an email

For fingerprints? My husband and i r waiting for fingerprints date. Sent the medical on sep 18

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

I don't think anyone here knows the answer to your question. Has anything changed? Does it say issued on the ceac website. It can take a few days for them to put together the visa package.

Carolyn once time told me that I submited documnts to embasy but they didnt issue visa and they told me that they are jst updating records.... can u tell me what docmnts u sent ......

and is thr any case that thy ask ds 260 and medical bt dnt cal for oath and fingrprint....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

After how many days did u get an email

For fingerprints? My husband and i r waiting for fingerprints date. Sent the medical on sep 18

On 9 sept sent documents and than on 15 sept got email for fingerprint and oath

Timeline

On 9 sept sent documents and than on 15 sept got email for fingerprint and oath

kaleem is thr any case that thy ask ds 260 and medical bt dnt cal for oath and fingrprint....

Or do u kno somone who hav caled for oath and fingrprnt after submiting ds 260 and meical and not isued visa...

Timeline

kaleem is thr any case that thy ask ds 260 and medical bt dnt cal for oath and fingrprint....

Or do u kno somone who hav caled for oath and fingrprnt after submiting ds 260 and meical and not isued visa...

No i haven't seen someone here they submitted documents and not received fingerprint call but some time its take a time for call

And yes few days ago someone told me here after fingerprint embassy put him again in ap but after 1 and half month his visa issued

Edited by kaleem999

Timeline

No i haven't seen someone here they submitted documents and not received fingerprint call but some time its take a time for call

And yes few days ago someone told me here after fingerprint embassy put him again in ap but after 1 and half month his visa issued

no i mean do u kno somone who hav not issued visa after fingrprint this much long that his medical expirs again in that time

and kaleem embasy some time only ask medical and not ds 260...... do u kno any case whn med and ds 260 both has expird but embasy only hv askd medical and not ds 260 just fr updating record or somthing.... like i hv seen people who hv submited somtime 4 mediclas so did embasy also askd ds 260 with thm all times and did embasy also cald them all that 4 time for fingr prnt also

Edited by AKZ

Timeline

I think here one of our brother name is sam something he submitted documents and do it fingerprint as well but embassy not issued visa till to know and if remember this was in 2013..

If your da260 valid so embassy not asking the ds269 valid after fingerprint for one year.

And i also submitted medical 3 time one at interview day another was in 2013 and 3rd one now I sumbitted....

Did you received fingerprint call or not?

Embassy asked from you only med?

Timeline

any updates guys?

No Contact From Embassy Just Keep Getting dam Updates Last Was 17 Sep

Aint got money to go for WOM plus not interested to go extra miles anymore...plus case stands in a limbo..no where not even a deniel..all i can say is God have some mercy on me and all who are waiting up to be with thier loved ones...

Please Try To Be Stay Strong I know Its Hard To Keep Waiting May Allha Pak have miracle On Your life To Get You a Visa Soon Your turn will Come one-day For Sure Insha Allha i Remember You Bhai In My Duas Everyday,As You Aware Every End Of Year The Embassy Begin Again To Issued More Visa's So You Might Hear Some Good News And Positive Before The Year End,

Timeline

embassy closed for next 5 days, (3 eid ) 2 (weekend)

*sigh* more waiting

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

I think here one of our brother name is sam something he submitted documents and do it fingerprint as well but embassy not issued visa till to know and if remember this was in 2013..

If your da260 valid so embassy not asking the ds269 valid after fingerprint for one year.

And i also submitted medical 3 time one at interview day another was in 2013 and 3rd one now I sumbitted....

Did you received fingerprint call or not?

Embassy asked from you only med?

thank u kaleem.... so sam dont get visa til now....???

and u submtd med in 2013 did u submt ds 260 also or it was not expird at that time....and if submtd did u go fr fngrprnt or no....

yes i submtd med ds 260 also

Timeline

thank u kaleem.... so sam dont get visa til now....???

and u submtd med in 2013 did u submt ds 260 also or it was not expird at that time....and if submtd did u go fr fngrprnt or no....

yes i submtd med ds 260 also

Yes sam still in ap

No that time was ds230 handwritten form i submitted..

No i didn't went for fingerprint.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.