TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Many congrats dear, Glad to see your visa get issued before your medical will expired please remember me in your duas as well thanks.

Thanks

In Sha ALLAH you will also get it very soon...

JULY-08-2014 PRIORITY DATE

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

RESULT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

NOV-17-2015 (most likely it was due to my email inquiry)

JAN-08-2016 (due to my email inquiry)

FEB-09-2016 (first real update)

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Timeline

congratulations!!!!!!!!! please keep remember me in your prayers, thanks.

In Sha ALLAH, your journey will end up soon too...

JULY-08-2014 PRIORITY DATE

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

RESULT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

NOV-17-2015 (most likely it was due to my email inquiry)

JAN-08-2016 (due to my email inquiry)

FEB-09-2016 (first real update)

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Filed: Timeline

Hello, I have a question.

I just recently married and need to sponsor my wife. Is it helpful or necessary (immigration wise) for my wife to change her surname? I'd rather personally would like her to keep her original surname just so that all documents (her passport, degree, Birth cert etc) have a consistent name.

Edited by visaseeker2016

Timeline

Hello, I have a question.

I just recently married and need to sponsor my wife. Is it helpful or necessary (immigration wise) for my wife to change her surname? I'd rather personally would like her to keep her original surname just so that all documents (her passport, degree, Birth cert etc) have a consistent name.

No, my wife kept her name and i did not encounter any problem sponsoring her. Hope this helped! Good Luck!

Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I went through this thread and read a lot about AP nightmare. I really pray for everyone to get their visas issued! May Allah SWT bless everyone with good health! (Amen)

I am here to see if anyone is going through the similar situation as mine. Please advise if so.

My wife had the on March 3, 2016 (i know its a baby case compare to some of my fellow members). Her visa was approved and nothing else was required. They told us that we will receive her passport within two weeks but when i check online nothing has changed and it shows the following message.

(Did anyone go through this similar situation?)

U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Ready
Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISL2015**** Case Creation Date: 17-Nov-2015 Status Updated Date: 11-Mar-2016
Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://nvc.state.gov/interview

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Hello Everyone,

I went through this thread and read a lot about AP nightmare. I really pray for everyone to get their visas issued! May Allah SWT bless everyone with good health! (Amen)

I am here to see if anyone is going through the similar situation as mine. Please advise if so.

My wife had the on March 3, 2016 (i know its a baby case compare to some of my fellow members). Her visa was approved and nothing else was required. They told us that we will receive her passport within two weeks but when i check online nothing has changed and it shows the following message.

(Did anyone go through this similar situation?)

U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Ready

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISL2015**** Case Creation Date: 17-Nov-2015 Status Updated Date: 11-Mar-2016

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://nvc.state.gov/interview

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Yes I have been same sitution.my interview was 16 February 2016 .my case updated 17,18 and then 21 READY (your case is ready for interview.after we provide what they ask for at 29 February .same status changed 3rd March 7th March and then 8th March it's gone in AP.

I hope u will get visa with out AP.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

AOA,

I am new to this forum and I am a petitioner for a fiance visa. I currently reside in US and work as a physician. My fiance and I met in Medical School and known each other for 7 years. She recently had her interview for K1 visa at islamabad embassy on March, 21 2016. The interview went well and she was told everything went well she took the oath, finger prints were taken and than she was given a White paper with AP processing and they returned her police certificate, passport pictures and also birth certificate and kept her passport and said it will take 4 weeks. Immediately after the interview her status online is changed to Administrative Processing. Do you think keeping the passport was a good thing and how long are AP taking these day from Islamabad.

Timeline

AOA,

I am new to this forum and I am a petitioner for a fiance visa. I currently reside in US and work as a physician. My fiance and I met in Medical School and known each other for 7 years. She recently had her interview for K1 visa at islamabad embassy on March, 21 2016. The interview went well and she was told everything went well she took the oath, finger prints were taken and than she was given a White paper with AP processing and they returned her police certificate, passport pictures and also birth certificate and kept her passport and said it will take 4 weeks. Immediately after the interview her status online is changed to Administrative Processing. Do you think keeping the passport was a good thing and how long are AP taking these day from Islamabad.

WAS Champ02155,

My wife's interview was on the 3rd of this month and they returned her police certificate, passport pictures and birth certificate and kept her passport(which i a good sign). There is no set period of time for AP.. she was not given any white paper or anything so i cant really tell what that means... Hope this helped.. Let me know if you have any questions..

Timeline

Hey Guys,

We had our interview on Feb 8th for a K1 Visa and were given a white 221g sheet with AP marked. On March 18th we got our first update. The status was again updated on the 21st and 22nd. Today our case status changed from administrative processing to ready on March 25th. We are so excited. Hopefully this is good news and the visa will be issued soon :) Good luck to all of us. Hang in their guys :) InshAllah sab acha hoga.

Hey Guys,

We had our interview on Feb 8th for a K1 Visa and were given a white 221g sheet with AP marked. On March 18th we got our first update. The status was again updated on the 21st and 22nd. Today our case status changed from administrative processing to ready on March 25th. We are so excited. Hopefully this is good news and the visa will be issued soon :) Good luck to all of us. Hang in their guys :) InshAllah sab acha hoga.

congrats to u and your fiance..it means yours visa is ready to print now and u will get your status to issued on monday or tuesday ,as normally they took 2 days to print the visa until it says issued,,gud luck to u again and pls remeber all of us in your prayers who are waiting for our AP to over soon inshallah

Timeline

Thank you so much and yes i will pray for all the brothers and sisters in AP. InshAllah you all will get out of AP soon :)

Edited by Lkhan123

Timeline

I had my three updates 21,22, and today 25th... But my status never changeed to AP. It is still on Ready for interview... I hope i hear a good news sooon?

I had my three updates 21,22, and today 25th... But my status never changeed to AP. It is still on Ready for interview... I hope i hear a good news sooon?

Same sitution was mine.ur case will change in AP before issue visa.i hope u don't have AP.keep eye on tht.plus I noted that they don't update status now after 2 weeks

Ike they used to be.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.