TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I salute you bro. No one can imagine... except you....

Stay Put.IA we will see it through...

Can you tell us any RED FLAGS regarding your case

brother, well red flags i found only is that i am pakistani, my first and last name shahzad and khan a red flag even i am not a pathan,

red flag is that i am from karachi as karachi have not good reputation and red flag is that after all these things i dont have criminal record (Alhamdulillah),

after all those red flags i dont have bank or any other fraud Alhamdulillah and yes Alhamdulillah in my area i have good a reputation,

otherwise my case is in this immigration process since 2009 and no objection, at the time of interview CO said every thing ok,

no issue no objection. arranged marriage,there was not a single tiny issue so its been now 4 years and 3 months i am in plain AP.

They did not ask for any additional thing.

Specially for last 2 years they only update my case if they get inquire by me or my wife or senator or congressman. thats it.

yesterday i got case update as usual due to my wife email inquiry and reply mail text was same.

so this is called "Administrative Processing" A NORMAL PROCEDURE.......

Alhamdulillah finally Issued! Went from ready to AP for 2 days and now issued. Thanksgiving delayed things after his fingerprints/oath.

Congratulations and pray for rest of us who are bearing this hell AP. thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks all!

My timeline is updated for the major things but my fiance had interview Jan 2013 and at that time had a long interview but they said all was good and they just needed 2 docs after which he would have visa in 3 months. It took him 2-3 months to send in his police cert from UK and also a previous divorce doc from the judge as apparently NADRA document is not good enough. Since then been in AP. Got congresswoman involved and had lots of updates october last year but still nothing. Most updates were when we would email. Finally he got email in october this year for ds160 and medical and got called in for fingerprint/oaths last week. Each time we would call anyone, they would say no red flags just wait since embassy is just busy it seems and their backlog. I guess we got lucky by having our file in their hand at the right time so they could work on our case. Been way too long but now awaiting for him to get here and get the AOS process started. Been a long wait and it really does get tiring having people ask me(ask a girl) when i'm getting married, so just happy to be done with that. Insha'Allah have faith and it will eventually happen. Meanwhile i would say keep meeting each other as that calms things down. My fiance had asked for his passport back so we could at least rendezvous in dubai for a mini vacation.

Thanks all!

My timeline is updated for the major things but my fiance had interview Jan 2013 and at that time had a long interview but they said all was good and they just needed 2 docs after which he would have visa in 3 months. It took him 2-3 months to send in his police cert from UK and also a previous divorce doc from the judge as apparently NADRA document is not good enough. Since then been in AP. Got congresswoman involved and had lots of updates october last year but still nothing. Most updates were when we would email. Finally he got email in october this year for ds160 and medical and got called in for fingerprint/oaths last week. Each time we would call anyone, they would say no red flags just wait since embassy is just busy it seems and their backlog. I guess we got lucky by having our file in their hand at the right time so they could work on our case. Been way too long but now awaiting for him to get here and get the AOS process started. Been a long wait and it really does get tiring having people ask me(ask a girl) when i'm getting married, so just happy to be done with that. Insha'Allah have faith and it will eventually happen. Meanwhile i would say keep meeting each other as that calms things down. My fiance had asked for his passport back so we could at least rendezvous in dubai for a mini vacation.

THANK you for the reply,

just likkle more quarie..does your staus chages like from ...

immigrant visa-AP to non-immigrant visa-AP to READY TO issued ?

and how many days were, changes of status for, at each stage ?

cheers

Timeline

Alhamdulillah finally Issued! Went from ready to AP for 2 days and now issued. Thanksgiving delayed things after his fingerprints/oath.

Congratulations!

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

THANK you for the reply,

just likkle more quarie..does your staus chages like from ...

immigrant visa-AP to non-immigrant visa-AP to READY TO issued ?

and how many days were, changes of status for, at each stage ?

cheers

I cant recall exactly when it went from immigrant to non-immigrant AP but was within few days of his interview i thought. Changed from AP to ready on nov 25 and then issue on dec 1. Keep in mind weekend and thanksgiving extended holiday from nov 26-nov 29 delayed any updates.

Timeline

Nope....

JULY-08-2014 PRIORITY DATE

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

RESULT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

NOV-17-2015 (most likely it was due to my email inquiry)

JAN-08-2016 (due to my email inquiry)

FEB-09-2016 (first real update)

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Timeline

Last update was 19 nov

What Is the creation date of people got there visa our was sep 8 and most people got issue on that creation date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.