TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Actually you can call them between 6:00PM-11:00PM at night PK time. but mostly the number is busy. repeat it until it rings and there is options to choose. it takes minimum 15 minutes to 30 wait to talk to the rep. good luck!

here is the number. +16033340700

hi bro , hope u are fine , may i please know NVC# to call ? and whats the best time to call them from pak /usa. thank u

Timeline

I was also suspacting her answer but She told me that the case is under AP. than i asked her i know it is under AP but whats currently our case going through? she said. I see the embassy is doing reviewing your docs. may be she gave me some hints that going on behind the scenes. :P

Well Then Its really a good news :clock:

JULY-08-2014 PRIORITY DATE

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

RESULT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

NOV-17-2015 (most likely it was due to my email inquiry)

JAN-08-2016 (due to my email inquiry)

FEB-09-2016 (first real update)

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

but as far as i think NVC , dont have any info other than that ..your case was with the embassy ...as NVC only issue case no. once your petition is approved..and than send it to the islamabad consulate ?

i think this is DOS which have information abt whats going on?

am i right in saying that ,pls correct me

Timeline

I called so many times talking with different call operators during last three months. mostly they tell me that your case is under AP. and as long the AP is done embassy will contact you..... but this time the operator told me that my documents are under review. I hope she saw something different rather then AP. :P

but as far as i think NVC , dont have any info other than that ..your case was with the embassy ...as NVC only issue case no. once your petition is approved..and than send it to the islamabad consulate ?

i think this is DOS which have information abt whats going on?

am i right in saying that ,pls correct me

Timeline

IA you will get it soon.

What do you mean by NO update.. Its 3.4 years. Are you saying you were not updated the whole time.Correct me if I am wrong

thanks brother for your prayers.

yeah if i say for last 2 years only they updated if some one contacted from us or congressman or senator even

mostly they don't bother to reply.

in last 4 years and 3 months they never asked for any additional document or new medical etc.

the last quickest updates I saw only in November 20th 2013 till December 17, 2013 , around 13 updates and after that it

seems they putted my case in some where in backyard.

Timeline

I'm aware of that being in Ap for such a long time with no postive result I completely understand your pain I kept praying for you and others whoever stuck in Ap hope soon you will be reunited with your lovely family Insha Allha Ameen,good luck my dear brother.

thanks a lot yarm brother for your prayers this is what i need in this hard time.

and my good wishes and prayers are with you all!!!!!!

congratulations to all of you who got their visas!!!! and please don't forget to remember us who are still in this hell of AP. thanks.

Timeline

thanks brother for your prayers.

yeah if i say for last 2 years only they updated if some one contacted from us or congressman or senator even

mostly they don't bother to reply.

in last 4 years and 3 months they never asked for any additional document or new medical etc.

the last quickest updates I saw only in November 20th 2013 till December 17, 2013 , around 13 updates and after that it

seems they putted my case in some where in backyard.

I salute you bro. No one can imagine... except you....

Stay Put.IA we will see it through...

Can you tell us any RED FLAGS regarding your case

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Timeline

It also killss me. :( Lets not give up and continue praying..................

This AP , is killing me .....why they take so long .....i am missing a quality time with my angel...need PRAYERS pls

Hello guys.

Any updates today?

Timeline

No updates :clock:

I have a question:

I emailed ISL embassy on 5th, Got No Reply As Of Yet, but my status got updated on 17th... Now Is this update an automated one due to my inquiry or its a case work genuine update.

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Timeline

Congratulations muni me

Can you please tell how long your husband was in Ap and how much took time this whole process.once again many many congratulation

Congratulations muni me

Can you please tell how long your husband was in Ap and how much took time this whole process.once again many many congratulation

Alhamdulillah finally Issued! Went from ready to AP for 2 days and now issued. Thanksgiving delayed things after his fingerprints/oath.

congratulations dear soooooooooooooo happy for you .a big day for u guys.

could u please do us guys a favour please share your story .pls as we all in AP ,and it will give us hope

thank u and hope we guys keep in touch even after getting approved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.