TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone. Good news for us. MashaAllah My wifes visa has finally been issued. Alhamdolillah

A long ap process finally comes to an end. Thank u everyone for your help and support here. This forum has been great to have questionsand queries etc answered along with providing vital info regarding timeframes for processing etc.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have as i would be happy to help by proviiding any info i can. In the mean time, for the rest of you suffering ap, all i can say is that be strong, pray to God and your time will come sooner or later inshaAllah. I know its very difficult but time eventually does pass. Take care of urselves.

Congrats Bro........... Such a long wait..... Appreciate your patience....

many Congrats dear have a happy life ahead stay blessed i request all of you to remember me as well in your duas 4 years in AP tired to seeing updates nothing has come yet to ends my AP ,

just continue getting updates oct -2015 6th.7th.14th.30th in Nov -2015 17th i don,t know whats going on with my case i wish it just come to ends somehow,

IA yarm24, you be next,,,

Salam everyone.

I had oath/fingerprints yesterday and my visa is finally issued after 2 years 4 months in AP. I belong to F3 category. The process was quite straightforward. Hardly took 5 minutes. No questions asked. The US consulate guy performed some checks on the system and said I am going to issue you the visa. You will get it within 10 days. And today the status is changed to `issued`.

Pray that all of you waiting, get your visa soon.

Congrats bro, do remember us in your prayers

JULY-08-2014 PRIORITY DATE

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

RESULT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

NOV-17-2015 (most likely it was due to my email inquiry)

JAN-08-2016 (due to my email inquiry)

FEB-09-2016 (first real update)

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Timeline

Congrats. life goes on! :)

I really ask my self why the embassy is holding case such a long time. :(

Salam everyone.

I had oath/fingerprints yesterday and my visa is finally issued after 2 years 4 months in AP. I belong to F3 category. The process was quite straightforward. Hardly took 5 minutes. No questions asked. The US consulate guy performed some checks on the system and said I am going to issue you the visa. You will get it within 10 days. And today the status is changed to `issued`.

Pray that all of you waiting, get your visa soon.

Timeline

What about your interview.. How many times were you interviewed???

Do you know about any one coming in your neighbor to ask about your relation?If yes kindly explain.

Did You just let this process go on auto mode, or Is there anything else you did to speed up your proces.

Is there anything you suggest to all of us in AP regarding this AP.....

Same to both jklm05 and hammadm

Edited by spock

JULY-08-2014 PRIORITY DATE

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

RESULT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

NOV-17-2015 (most likely it was due to my email inquiry)

JAN-08-2016 (due to my email inquiry)

FEB-09-2016 (first real update)

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Timeline

Do you know about any one coming in your neighbor to ask about your relation?If yes kindly explain.

Did You just let this process go on auto mode, or Is there anything else you did to speed up your proces.

Interview was just once. But was asked for medical and ds form 1.5 yrs back as well. Still nothing happened. Then finally they asked for it again this time.

No i dont think anybody came to find out anything.

Nothing to speed it up. Was in touch with congressman and senator 2 years back. But i saw they couldnt help. So i stopped following up with them and even they didnt make any inquires etc on our behalf. So we just keft it in auto mode.

All i can suggest is just let it be. I know its difficult but eventually the time comes and it happens itself. Just be strong and keep praying. Best of luck.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I was interviewed first in july 2013. My mother was the principal beneficiary. My maternal grandfather was the petitioner. He applied for visa for his married sons and daughters in 2002. F3 category. I was called in oct 2014 but they said my case was still in AP so didnt ask me to do medical. They just called me for oath and fingerprints and said it wont be worthwhile calling me again and they will only ask my medical.The other family members were issued their visas (father, mother and younger brother) They asked my medical in feb 2015, but 6 mnths passed and visa wasnt issued. Then i renewed my passport and submitted. My father put the facts in writing in front of congressman and asked for info and the embassy immediately called me to do medical, submit d260 electronically and post the confirmation, 2 photos and medical. One week after sending these, i received the call for oath/ fingerprints.

I think in my case, the email to congressman accelerated the case. Even though i am 24 now but the case was approved before i turned 21. So i got admitted.

Timeline

Dear yarm24 dont worry about updates.........be ready for take off...........you are next for US VISA inshaAllah!!!!! count down starts.....

Any updates brother? hope everything will workout for you Soon Insha Allha.

Timeline

It is an unfair and painfull process. It will end soon. IA :)

Did they keep your passport at the interview?

Going to take a 2 weeks trip to see my wife. Dont know how long AP would take more. They r Killing our precious days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.