starkey321

IV invoice

43 posts in this topic

Did you send in any documents yet? I heard your suppose to send everything in all together after both payments are paid but the instructions on the AOS receipt says to send in the the I-864?

In your first packet of instructions there should be a cover sheet included you can use to send off everything. I did things the old way and paid the AOS fee and sent that respective package in. We didn't receive our welcome letter or first packet until I complained a few days ago. I was advised by the NVC rep not to wait until the IV fee had been paid but to just send those documents in with the same cover sheet generated after payment of the AOS fee. I've sent my IV package off now, on the 5th, and I'm still waiting for them to invoice the respective fee.

Seems they have a lot of "glitches" in their systems as they told me that's why I didn't receive my welcome letter/first packet of instructions. They put our case under supervisor review when I complained, but I think that might just be spiel to pacify me and others as it doesn't seem to have done much in terms of getting our DS-261 reviewed/accepted. They've got approved cases from USCIS coming out of their ears and I just don't think they can handle it. I read somewhere the jump was from around 8,000 petitions received per week to 25,000.

Now chronicling my experience in handy blog format at

http://the-shipping-forecast.tumblr.com/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you believe I still haven't been invoiced! any luck with it letting you pay the IV bill?

i am sorry Adam. i know the wait is terrible. Have you tried calling them? This process is so frustrating. It hasn't been unlocked.....and i received the IV fee email the other day and it was dated November 28. then i received the same email with the invoice but now the letter is dated is Dec. 5. but the fee is still locked.

i honestly thought the NVC process would be so much quicker than it has been.

Edited by starkey321

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'm currently on the site to pay IV. I have the "Pay Now" option for IV but it constantly reroutes me to the login page whenever I click it. I've tried it in 3 different browsers. Anyone else have similar issues?

I'm currently on the site to pay IV. I have the "Pay Now" option for IV but it constantly reroutes me to the login page whenever I click it. I've tried it in 3 different browsers. Anyone else have similar issues?

Try this sign in link, it has worked for a few others when the site was having glitches:

https://ceac.state.g...ice/signon.aspx

I-130 Sent : 2014-08-22
I-130 NOA1 : 2014-09-02
I-130 NOA2: 2014-09-20 :dancing:
NVC Received: 2014-10-08
Case Number and IIN Assigned: 2014-10-30
Received AOS Bill: 2014-10-30
Pay AOS Bill: 2014-10-30
Submit DS-261: 2014-10-29
Submit AOS & IV Documents: 2014-11-26 -- 60 day countdown is on!
DS-261 Reviewed: 2014-11-19 (called NVC)
Received IV Bill: 2014-12-05
Pay IV Bill: 2014-12-05
Submit DS-260: 2014-12-07
Case Complete: :clock:
Interview:
Move to Chicago: 2015-01-24 - Hopefully not without my beneficiary husband!!
rn63b28ts.png

I have been having tab same problem since Nov. 26. I have tried the different links but still unable to pay!

I have been having tab same problem since Nov. 26. I have tried the different links but still unable to pay!

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Try this sign in link, it has worked for a few others when the site was having glitches:

https://ceac.state.g...ice/signon.aspx

Blast it. IV fee is not available to select for payment on that link. Must not be up yet. SIGH....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

hello, any luck for you yet?

Not yet, I read somewhere it takes 5 days after you receive the invoice for it to unlock on the website. Hoping it will be unlocked tomorrow. It would be the best birthday present, if not I might call nvc to see why it isn't unlocked yet.

How about you Adam? Have you received the emailed invoice?

Timeline

Happy b-day

Not yet. I called Nvc this morning she didn't have my email on file and they had my phone number backwards! That pissed me off. She told me there having system issues and there's a delay. All she said she can do is update my info and that should help push my IV invoice. I smell bulls#%t

Timeline

Not yet, I read somewhere it takes 5 days after you receive the invoice for it to unlock on the website. Hoping it will be unlocked tomorrow. It would be the best birthday present, if not I might call nvc to see why it isn't unlocked yet.

How about you Adam? Have you received the emailed invoice?

I received the invoice today. What's weird is I was able to pay it with my iPad but not my computer. But I just paid it :) any luck with yours

Awwww you are so lucky!!!!!!! It still not showing up for me! I have tried using my phone and nothing and I don't have an Ipad : I met with my lawyer on Friday, Dec 12 and she advised me to mail in the payment.....hope that was the right move :clock:

Timeline

Awwww you are so lucky!!!!!!! It still not showing up for me! I have tried using my phone and nothing and I don't have an Ipad : I met with my lawyer on Friday, Dec 12 and she advised me to mail in the payment.....hope that was the right move :clock:

I heard people were mailing it. You should be fine. Did you send in any documents yet? I'm sending all mine tomorrow. through email because of my case number starting in SAA they require i do that.

Best of luck to you! I haven't sent any in yet I am waiting for some documents from my husbands home country; police record and court records

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.