DavenRoxy

President to talk about immigration at 2000 EST

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

But how can we watch it, since none of the major networks will carry the speech? Does anyone know of a website on which to watch his speech?

Se puede ver el discurso de los presidentes en español de televisión. Univision lo cubrirá.

10hncyg.jpg
Edited by ExExpat

Know what? Fack it.... gonna watch some 24 season 1 with the wife, cuz what happens doesn't matter. It's out of my hands. The dicktater can do whatever he wants, to include making sure no American networks are reporting what he says. I mean, what better way to keep it on the down low what he intends to do?

Know what? Fack it.... gonna watch some 24 season 1 with the wife, cuz what happens doesn't matter. It's out of my hands. The dicktater can do whatever he wants, to include making sure no American networks are reporting what he says. I mean, what better way to keep it on the down low what he intends to do?

:rofl::rofl: don't let him dickt tat what happens in your own house hahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Janelle2002

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I can't stand watching presidents lie to our faces.

They work tirelessly, selecting every single word with the utmost care, so that the lies have a superficial appearance of truth. I think that's what I hate about it most: how smug they look, and how stupid they think we are.

Overall, not a bad speech. I wonder how much of it was accurate?

I notice he mentioned only delaying deportation for illegals here for at least 5 years already. But not one mention of how he intends to delay THEIR deportation while at the same time maintaining the flow of LEGAL immigrants as opposed to making them wait even longer. Probably not even on his radar.

Edited by DavenRoxy

And for the record, just because "every president for the past 50 years has done it", does not make it legal for him to declare law without Congress' approval.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Watch the numbers of people crossing illegally from south go through the roof. He just sent them a presidential invitation.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Watch the numbers of people crossing illegally from south go through the roof. He just sent them a presidential invitation.

Nope. He clearly said it only applies to those here for the past 5 years, NOT those who cross tomorrow.