The Nature Boy

FERGUSON AND THE REAL RACE WAR

123 posts in this topic

So if the evidance comes out and it shows that this 6'4 300lb man had just tried to wrestle a cops weapon from him and kill him with it, after assaulting him and while already shot was rushing back for part two, you don't think that is justified ?

If it comes out "and that's a big if" that this is what happened, what do you think the cop should have done. Quick, it's dark you got a 300 lb man hurtling toward you that just assaulted you and tried to kill you. You got 2 seconds. What you gonna do ?

How tall and heavy is Wilson? Does anyone know? Because I keep seeing references to Brown's size, yet no one seems to be able to describe Wilson. Kind of weird that there's no description for him, yet everyone is focused on Brown's height and weight. Was he a midget? Did he weigh a buck twenty or something?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Maybe because the conflicting stories about having his hands up and being shot 10 times.

Maybe because no one has seen Wilson since then.

Maybe because his injuries were greatly exaggerated and then recanted.

Maybe because recent videos fail to show that Wilson was beaten so badly that he had to kill Brown.

Like Val has said, this case has plenty wrong with it. And instead of "transparency", it's bringing up more questions than answers.

There has been nothing but speculation and conflicting evidence. I fully trust this grand jury knows the eyes of the world are on them, and I think they are seeing a lot of stuff none of us have a clue about

You and I both know, heck you have already said it. no matter the evidence if he is not prosecuted all hell is going to erupt.

don't go down there to keep the peace unarmed.

Filed: Other Timeline

I don't get it. One minute you are attacking me for saying, i accept the fact it is possible the police officer lied and if that is what the evidence shows, I am ok with him being prosecuted and acusing me of being an appeaser for saying I will accept the evidence.

In the next post you are saying just let the process play out.

News flash!! This process will play out. Indeed it will. Instead of playing out in US courts it will be played out on the streets of America on live TV. There are large numbers of people in Ferguson at this very moment whose intent is to wreak havoc upon the city; to assault other humans, to burn, to disrupt, and to ultimately cause chaos. As far as playing out, that WILL play out on every live TV worldwide. In Israel, in Russia, in the Philippines, in South America, in Korea, and every corner of the world.

This country has become an earmark; a folded back dog-eared page to mark the oh-poopie category of what the F is happening in a once peace loving nation. Why? Because we bred it. We tolerated it. We nurtured and allowed it. Now, the chickens come home to roost. This will NOT end happily. It's the beginning of the FALL

Edited by ExExpat

So if the evidance comes out and it shows that this 6'4 300lb man had just tried to wrestle a cops weapon from him and kill him with it, after assaulting him and while already shot was rushing back for part two, you don't think that is justified ?

If it comes out "and that's a big if" that this is what happened, what do you think the cop should have done. Quick, it's dark you got a 300 lb man hurtling toward you that just assaulted you and tried to kill you. You got 2 seconds. What you gonna do ?

no, i do not think it was justified.

i do not think that cops should shoot unarmed people. and i don't know why it would have to be 'dark' or why it has to be a '300 lbs man' - the cop is a pretty big fella himself. not to mention, the cop is armed. with more than a gun.

How tall and heavy is Wilson? Does anyone know? Because I keep seeing references to Brown's size, yet no one seems to be able to describe Wilson. Kind of weird that there's no description for him, yet everyone is focused on Brown's height and weight. Was he a midget? Did he weigh a buck twenty or something?

I am pretty sure he was not the size of the prototypical NFL offensive tackle.

You don't have anything more to go on than I do. I have my guess as to what happened as you do.

If Wilson shot him several times with his hands in the air, and it is proven. Then I am cool with him being charged

If it is proven he tried to take his gun and kill him, hit him in the face and was rushing back to him not surrendering when he was fatally shot are you ok with not charging him ?

i do not think that cops should shoot unarmed people. and i don't know why it would have to be 'dark' or why it has to be a '300 lbs man' - the cop is a pretty big fella himself. not to mention, the cop is armed. with more than a gun.

Piss and vinegar from a too tolerant society that wants law enforcement to determine whether arrogant buttock-wipes should be shot where they stand. Here's the deal. You push or accost a law enforcement officer, then you may die. That's the rule. Whimpy American parents who want to be friends with kids won't accept or learn this. Bad behavior loses.

There has been nothing but speculation and conflicting evidence. I fully trust this grand jury knows the eyes of the world are on them, and I think they are seeing a lot of stuff none of us have a clue about

You and I both know, heck you have already said it. no matter the evidence if he is not prosecuted all hell is going to erupt.

don't go down there to keep the peace unarmed.

I have faith that they will conduct themselves in a proper manner. When the verdict for TM went down, a large amount of protesting went down without incident. I was in the NYC for the big one.

The problem is, by being shady with the evidence, Wilson hiding out, no pictures to collaborate his injuries, ten shots, and the general disdain for his body by leaving it outside in the street, that's what's going to make this go down badly if it does. Those factors are doing more damage than any verdict can.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You don't think there is ever any reason what so ever for a cop to shot someone that does not have a gun.. cool

That's off the charts naive, but cool.

I am pretty sure he was not the size of the prototypical NFL offensive tackle.

You don't have anything more to go on than I do. I have my guess as to what happened as you do.

If Wilson shot him several times with his hands in the air, and it is proven. Then I am cool with him being charged

If it is proven he tried to take his gun and kill him, hit him in the face and was rushing back to him not surrendering when he was fatally shot are you ok with not charging him ?

http://breakingbrown.com/2014/09/how-could-a-man-as-tall-as-darren-wilson-have-feared-michael-browns-height/

He looks pretty tall to me. Unless everyone in that picture is a midget. His build is above average, not some lanky dude that's 100 lbs soaking wet.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Piss and vinegar from a too tolerant society that wants law enforcement to determine whether arrogant buttock-wipes should be shot where they stand. Here's the deal. You push or accost a law enforcement officer, then you may die. That's the rule. Whimpy American parents who want to be friends with kids won't accept or learn this. Bad behavior loses.

that actually isn't the rule. and it shouldn't be the rule. i don't know how many cops you know personally, but i've not known many that i trust to be judge and jury - let alone to trust that they are always motivated to shoot under the most pure intentions. but whatever, your world sounds scary. very blade runner..

You don't think there is ever any reason what so ever for a cop to shot someone that does not have a gun.. cool

That's off the charts naive, but cool.

i didn't say 'ever any reason' but i have seen the upward trend of police involved shootings/killings and that trend coupled with our mass incarcaration issues leads me to believe that we should be applying controls (or at minimum actually tracking the numbers) before we all find ourselves in big trouble.

that actually isn't the rule. and it shouldn't be the rule. i don't know how many cops you know personally, but i've not known many that i trust to be judge and jury - let alone to trust that they are always motivated to shoot under the most pure intentions. but whatever, your world sounds scary. very blade runner..

My world sounds scary?

How about this. Once upon a time in the US people would never lock their doors. They didn't lock their doors because they trusted their neighbors and fellow man. No longer. Now, with black Friday upon us and the shopping season, every man, wife merchant and husband worries for the life of their family. Go buy stuff, or sell stuff and then end up dead. For what? Some shitheel wanted the twenty bucks in their pocket. Guess what!? In my world those shitheels die. In your world, they go to three meals and a cot in an air conditioned cell and then an early out to kill again.

Talking to cops through the mesh wire , while sitting in the backseat does not count as knowing them :devil:

II am a big 4th amnd guy, so yes police abuse their power a lot

However if someone is trying to disarm a cop and shoot them, "and if that is proven" I am ok with them not being prosecuted

My world sounds scary?

How about this. Once upon a time in the US people would never lock their doors. They didn't lock their doors because they trusted their neighbors and fellow man. No longer. Now, with black Friday upon us and the shopping season, every man, wife merchant and husband worries for the life of their family. Go buy stuff, or sell stuff and then end up dead. For what? Some shitheel wanted the twenty bucks in their pocket. Guess what!? In my world those shitheels die. In your world, they go to three meals and a cot in an air conditioned cell and then an early out to kill again.

oh yeah, i saw that movie. it was called uh the purge or something, right?

so, when was this time when us people never locked their doors? is it now, because i often leave mine unlocked. i live in the cuntry.

http://breakingbrown.com/2014/09/how-could-a-man-as-tall-as-darren-wilson-have-feared-michael-browns-height/

He looks pretty tall to me. Unless everyone in that picture is a midget. His build is above average, not some lanky dude that's 100 lbs soaking wet.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-films-confrontation-ferguson-darren-wilson-article-1.2012738

Have you seen this .

oh yeah, i saw that movie. it was called uh the purge or something, right?

so, when was this time when us people never locked their doors? is it now, because i often leave mine unlocked. i live in the cuntry.

I see what you did there..