The Nature Boy

FERGUSON AND THE REAL RACE WAR

123 posts in this topic

This guy nails it with cold hard fact.

Like he says, Obama held the promise of a post racial society but has done everything but ease racial tensions.

Well worth a watch.

Edited by The Nature Boy

If you think one man can ease tensions that have been here since the beginning of America, I don't know what to tell you.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Ow lord. Not something else about Michael Brown. I refuse to participate. This is as much as you are getting from me.

Gosh Darn it! I hate it when that happens

Filed: Timeline

If you think one man can ease tensions that have been here since the beginning of America, I don't know what to tell you.

Especially if that man is greeted the way he was. Like he's not from here, he;s not American, not Christian, not one of us. We have to take the country back from this usurper and all that racist ####### that was thrown at him - by much the same people, by the way, that now sit there and complain that Obama hasn't eased racial tensions. They must all think that everyone has a short an attention span as they do.

I bet with you as VP and me as President we could move race relations 150 years.

In which direction would remain to be seen

Marvin just has to make do with the VP spot since he's a black man, yes? :devil:

Do you really think they're going to let a black man back in the Oval Office after this go-round? Not in our lifetimes.

PS -- I'd be a MUCH better Attorney General than Holder, if we're applying for jobs in the VJ-led White House Administration.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Do you really think they're going to let a black man back in the Oval Office after this go-round? Not in our lifetimes.

PS -- I'd be a MUCH better Attorney General than Holder, if we're applying for jobs in the VJ-led White House Administration.

Don't be shocked if it is another black man, but not a lift wing social activist.

Dr. Ben Carson is polling strong.

Sadly enough I agree with this. You already know what folks are saying, this is what happens when you let one of "them" run the country.

Don't go for DOJ, I want to see a madame President before I die.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Sadly enough I agree with this. You already know what folks are saying, this is what happens when you let one of "them" run the country.

I hear they are going to release the Jury Verdict on Black Friday

I apologize in Advance

Filed: Timeline

Oh, that's in the making already. I can't wait - just to see them explode.

I hear they are going to release the Jury Verdict on Black Friday

I apologize in Advance

It's no secret what the verdict is going to be. I've decided to go down in Ferguson and try to keep the peace. Folks want them to riot so they can say we're all animals. But they're wrong.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg