rtor1

How bad info in chat logs can be!

33 posts in this topic

Lmao!! Yeah, I know you're right! It's funny that before I was soo calm about it and I had never checked my status before, lol! But now it's getting close it's getting crazy! Lol. My fiancé is just like that and I don't understand how he can be so calm! Lol. Hehehe, I guess I'll follow your recommendation but I'll make me some mojitos instead! :) Thanks!

Mmm Mojitos will do too :P

''No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse''

August 16 2013: Started dating

July 6 2014: Got engaged! (L)

Lmao!! Yeah, I know you're right! It's funny that before I was soo calm about it and I had never checked my status before, lol! But now it's getting close it's getting crazy! Lol. My fiancé is just like that and I don't understand how he can be so calm! Lol. Hehehe, I guess I'll follow your recommendation but I'll make me some mojitos instead! :) Thanks!

I'm in the same position as you. I'm like "we need this and we have to do this and what about this? do you think this will be a problem? oh and we should do this," throughout this process and he's just been so chill! Ultimately he's been right, I've had no reason to panic. But yeah, back to your OP, I wouldn't worry if you put in 100+ pages of chat pages. Personally I did 1 screenshot of a chat page, it was REALLY hard to find one where we weren't be absolute dorks.

Citizenship Process Timeline: 

Citizenship Process [1 year, 1 month and 1 day to Naturalization Certificate]

03.22.2020 - N400 sent (online)

03.22.2020 - NOA1 Received (online)

03.27.2020 - NOA1 Received (mail)

09.05.2020 - Biometrics appointment scheduled (online)

09.24.2020 - Biometrics appointment

02.02.2021 - Interview Scheduled (online)

02.06.2021 - Interview Letter Received (mail)

03.10.2021 - Interview - Approved

03.10.2021 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled (online)

03.16.2021 - Oath Ceremony Letter Received (mail)

04.23.2021 - Oath Ceremony

I am the beneficiary

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm in the same position as you. I'm like "we need this and we have to do this and what about this? do you think this will be a problem? oh and we should do this," throughout this process and he's just been so chill! Ultimately he's been right, I've had no reason to panic. But yeah, back to your OP, I wouldn't worry if you put in 100+ pages of chat pages. Personally I did 1 screenshot of a chat page, it was REALLY hard to find one where we weren't be absolute dorks.

I read everyday to see how bad it can sound and yeah, I sent like 100 pages (Wall to Wall Facebook, the damn chats and then e-mails). The wall to wall face book pages are in the front and if I am not mistake the chat logs in the middle and I would say the person would need just to flip 20-25 pages to get to the stupid chat, if they really read some of that. My fiancé says if they read it shouldn't be a problem because we said we wouldn't do such a thing and didn't even mention that anymore, but he's so chill about everything and I keep thinking they will think we're the kind of people that fraud things, which is not the case. But hopefully I will hear soon about my case since he will call the Military Help Line to try to speed up our case!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.