The Nature Boy

Teacher Tells Whites To Kill Themselves Over Ferguson ( In Her Own Words)

14 posts in this topic

If this teacher had been white she would be fired and CNN would be on campus and Holder would be in route.

Warning.. The link contains the actual tweet which has adult language.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e62_1415584627#kZyZ9HWu4wxLblEr.99

A TEACHER of hate at Duncanville High School in Texas allegedly sent the following disgusting tweet, telling “dumb duck a** crackers” to “kill themselves” if they disagree with her opinions on recent events in Ferguson, Mo.

A violently racist high school teacher in Texas is telling white people who give their opinions about the Ferguson shooting to kill themselves.

The teacher quickly deleted her twitter account, but a screen shot indicates it was @duckseason6. She works at Duncanville High School.

The actual name of the teacher has been difficult to nail down, but in the twitter post, she writes:

“Who the #### made you dumb duck ### crackers think I give a squat #### about your opnions about my opinions. RE: #Ferguson? Kill yourselves.”

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e62_1415584627#kZyZ9HWu4wxLblEr.99

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Dang it NB, you linked to a site that has lots of provocative females in different story links. I of course immediately started clicking on all of them and I'm pretty sure I need a new computer now. Thanks man.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Dang it NB, you linked to a site that has lots of provocative females in different story links. I of course immediately started clicking on all of them and I'm pretty sure I need a new computer now. Thanks man.

So what IS the one seduction trick no woman can resist??;)

If this teacher had been white she would be fired and CNN would be on campus and Holder would be in route.

Warning.. The link contains the actual tweet which has adult language.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e62_1415584627#kZyZ9HWu4wxLblEr.99

A TEACHER of hate at Duncanville High School in Texas allegedly sent the following disgusting tweet, telling “dumb duck a** crackers” to “kill themselves” if they disagree with her opinions on recent events in Ferguson, Mo.

A violently racist high school teacher in Texas is telling white people who give their opinions about the Ferguson shooting to kill themselves.

The teacher quickly deleted her twitter account, but a screen shot indicates it was @duckseason6. She works at Duncanville High School.

The actual name of the teacher has been difficult to nail down, but in the twitter post, she writes:

“Who the #### made you dumb duck ### crackers think I give a squat #### about your opnions about my opinions. RE: #Ferguson? Kill yourselves.”

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e62_1415584627#kZyZ9HWu4wxLblEr.99

Actually, not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2817433/If-10-days-live-kill-black-people-Racist-teacher-tells-students-s-bucket-list-manages-job.html

Didn't read anything about Holder or CNN.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Notice not one negative comment from you

Oh, I thought you were ranting and raving about the difference between the two. My bad.

This teacher is a disgrace to teaching. My mom is a retired teacher and I hold them to a very high standard when it comes to children. She should be fired and never allowed to teach again with such ignorance.

All Black people and Muslims have spoken

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Oh, I thought you were ranting and raving about the difference between the two. My bad.

This teacher is a disgrace to teaching. My mom is a retired teacher and I hold them to a very high standard when it comes to children. She should be fired and never allowed to teach again with such ignorance.

All Black people and Muslims have spoken

Thank goodness! Because you know when one black person does something and other black people don't even know that person we must act swiftly to denounce and quickly prove and show we are not like those other black people.

Great job Marvin.

I'm Janelle and I approve of this denunciation.

Thank goodness! Because you know when one black person does something and other black people don't even know that person we must act swiftly to denounce and quickly prove and show we are not like those other black people.

Great job Marvin.

I'm Janelle and I approve of this denunciation.

So says the Woman who had no problem lumping all Asians into one category

So says the Woman who had no problem lumping all Asians into one category

Hey! Says the guy who has no problem with lumping all black people in one category.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg