Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

where to find divorce records in the phil. or US

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Timeline

im in the process of petitioning my mother (I'm USC), the form asked about any previous spouses and divorce dates.. i remember when i was in grade school my dad (in the US) sent some divorced papers to my mom. my dad is withholding info about their divorce dates which i needed so i can file for my mom's petition. my mom said she cannot remember it anymore since she sent all the documents back to my dad. do you know what agency i can get this info?

thanks in advance

Edited by proudate

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines

Why would her mom need to bring there divorce decree, when she is the only one being petitioned

I would guess cuz it one of the questions on the paperwork

Why did USCIS want to know the birthdates of my ex wives on the G325A?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...