Elle&Kyle

Got our MNL case #, NVC -AP status, can we schedule an appointment now?

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just checked our case number on CEAC , it says "In Transit". Does it mean we can now pay and schedule the interview???

This is what I see when I check the case #: "Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center."

-What interview date are they talking about???

Yes that means you can pay your visa fee and schedule your interview.

Ignore this info, it doesn't apply to the K-1 visa : "Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center."

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We have a similar timeline to some of you in this thread, so I'm sharing: I called the NVC today (for the first time) and learned that ours is also "in transit" on it's way to Manila. It was sent yesterday. Looking at some other timelines, it looks like it doesn't take long to get to the Embassy.

Timeline

Yes that means you can pay your visa fee and schedule your interview.

Ignore this info, it doesn't apply to the K-1 visa : "Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center."

Yey! :) . We're going to pay it as soon as possible. That last part kind of confused us. Thanks for clearing that up. Thank you Hank_ ! :)

Timeline

We have a similar timeline to some of you in this thread, so I'm sharing: I called the NVC today (for the first time) and learned that ours is also "in transit" on it's way to Manila. It was sent yesterday. Looking at some other timelines, it looks like it doesn't take long to get to the Embassy.

Wow! Your case was approved in 15 days! Awesome! :) Yea.. I hope we can have the same interview date or CFO or medical, it would be nice to meet you in person. :) Update us about your case too! Thank you :)

Timeline

congrats :) .but mine still the same.. this is crazy..

yes you can pay your visa fee now and sched an appointment ..

Oh, I'm sure you'll get it soon. I hope so. Thank you.. Update us about your case when you have it. :) Good luck!

Timeline

Hi guys! I just checked our case again few moments ago. It says "READY" already, I just saw it was in transit last night. That was really fast. Now I'm hurrying up to pay.

Timeline

Hi guys, I can't seem to find the specific page where I pay for the interview. Can someone provide a direct link to it please. Specifically the part about printing out a payment slip to bring to BPI.

I have the option to pay online but not really comfortable with it because I a haven't seen a guide of someone actually already doing it.

Cheers

I-129F Sent : 2014-07-31

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-08-09

I-129F RFE(s) : 2014-10-8

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-10-28

Interview: 2014-12-23 Approved!

Timeline

Hi guys, I can't seem to find the specific page where I pay for the interview. Can someone provide a direct link to it please. Specifically the part about printing out a payment slip to bring to BPI.

I have the option to pay online but not really comfortable with it because I a haven't seen a guide of someone actually already doing it.

Cheers

I was not able to pay today :( . I will do it on Monday. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-paymentinfo.asp ...I got the Deposit slip -$265 MRV fee. I printed it out. It says its valid until November 30, 2014. Its P11,925. I think that is the current exchange rate. So, I think I 'll be okay to pay on Monday. Hey, I hope we can have the same schedule! :)

Timeline

Hi! Sorry. I'm ready to print my DS-160, I'm just wondering about some questions. :

1.)Do I have to indicate on the educational background my high school AND college education or just the college part? Does the date matter that much? I can't remember anymore when was the first date of my college , I do remember the graduation date though. Same goes to the employment part?

2.) After I finished signing, should I print the whole pages of the DS-160? or just the confirmation pages?

Thank you!!! :)

Timeline

Cheers

Info and links for paying are about 1/3 of the way down the page under the USEM tab in my link below.

There is a link to the receipt page (to print out) and other info.

In case you are on a phone http://visaconnection-philippines.com/#

Hi! Sorry. I'm ready to print my DS-160, I'm just wondering about some questions. :

1.)Do I have to indicate on the educational background my high school AND college education or just the college part? Does the date matter that much? I can't remember anymore when was the first date of my college , I do remember the graduation date though. Same goes to the employment part?

2.) After I finished signing, should I print the whole pages of the DS-160? or just the confirmation pages?

Thank you!!! :)

Yes complete everything to the best of your knowledge.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I can't really remember the high school part. The normal school year begins June and ends March. I just out on there June 1, 2002 - March 30, 2006. Then for the college part I just put the same thing different year. I cant really recall the exact dates, I know the months, but the dates are just impossible for me to remember. Its not on my transcript too. Only the school year are written there :( .. Thanks Hank_

Timeline

Hi guys! I apologize if I have so many questions.. I registered to create an account to schedule my interview. However, on the part where it asks where to deliver the visa, it doesn't give an option to pick it up, it asks for the address where I would want it to be delivered. What should I put there ,I prefer to pick it up at 2GO branch. Thanks! :)

Timeline

We listed a 2GO office for delivery when we scheduled things, not sure if the online form changed in that regard over the years.

It asks for Address Line 1, City, State, and postal code. I should just put 2GO office address in MOA? Thanks Hank_! :)

Timeline

It asks for Address Line 1, City, State, and postal code. I should just put 2GO office address in MOA? Thanks Hank_! :)

There should be a specific section that refers to visa delivery.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.