clairegie

Tourist Visa to Cambodia and Vietnam

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I need some advice regarding tourist visas for US citizens to Cambodia and Vietnam. My relatives are planning to take a vacation to these two countries and would like to know where to get the tourist visas for them and how much. We've tried looking online but are confused which are reliable answers. They're not planning to stay longer than 2 weeks in each country. Thanks!

Edited by iammrsregi

Filed: Timeline

Visa on arrival is very easy to arrange over the internet, for Vietnam. You can purchase a single or multi-entry visa. Cost is something on the order of $150 (it's been a while and I don't remember exact price). I do remember it as being very easy and reliable.

Cambodia has, I believe, a similar type of visa but you can easily verify on the internet. Others know better than me, for Cambodia.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Click the English button on the top of the page for english. It's an easy process. I work in DC so I just walk over to the Vietnam embassy, but mailing it in is just as easy. You can do it cheaper with visa on arrival, but I like having the peace of mind knowing that I already have it.

http://visa.mofa.gov.vn/Homepage.aspx

I-129F Sent: 9-19-2014

I-129F Received: 9-23-2014

NOA1 - 9-26-2014

ARN Change Notification: 9-29-2014

NOA2 - 5-1-2015

Case sent to NVC - 5-11-2015

NVC Received - 5-19-2015

Medical/Immunizations - 6-3-2015

Interview Approved - 8-5-2015

POI: IAD 8-28-2015

SSN: 10-19-2015

Wedding: 10-24-2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.