LibCampFireClub

Video: Mia Love’s Immediate Response When CNN Hosts Try to Make Race Focal Point of the Conservative’s Election Victory

60 posts in this topic

Good for her, and it is exactly why she was elected.

Where is our resident racist to tell her she "forgot where she came from" and other code-speak for an "Uncle Tom"?

Your resident racist has already been in this thread.

"That is going to hurt her..... She may have slave blood in her but it is not american slave blood ... That does not make her a true black person. ... She will not know what american slave blood does to hold black folks to to the plantation"

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Abraham Lincoln

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

An unhappy and rapidly decreasing segment of the black population do their level best to disparage any black who is able to work with ALL AMERICANS. This lovely woman has it all.

14j8c9c.jpg

Edited by ExExpat

An unhappy and rapidly decreasing segment of the black population do their level best to disparage any black who is able to work with ALL AMERICANS. This lovely woman has it all.

14j8c9c.jpg

Do you know any black people personally who think this way?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Some black people see skin color and judge a person by the color of their skin. Skin color determines what you can do and what you can say.

Mia Love does not think this way. She will break the mold of this antiquated and negative self-fulfilling prophecy.

Some black people see skin color and judge a person by the color of their skin. Skin color determines what you can do and what you can say.

Mia Love does not think this way. She will break the mold of this antiquated and negative self-fulfilling prophecy.

What black people do you know who do this?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

What black people do you know who do this?

Don't hurt yourself trying to uncle Tom label all the people on this website. It obviously sticks in your sandy craw to see blacks who don't agree with you and do NOT support YOUR agenda.

http://www.nbra.info/

Edited by ExExpat

Don't hurt yourself trying to uncle Tom label all the people on this website. It obviously sticks in your sandy craw to see blacks who don't agree with you and do NOT support YOUR agenda.

http://www.nbra.info/

Show me a post where I call someone an uncle tom. If not, refrain from using that word, or there's going to be issues.

BJ, should I keep turning the other cheek?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Show me a post where I call someone an uncle tom. If not, refrain from using that word, or there's going to be issues.

BJ, should I keep turning the other cheek?

You're posts are always related to left wing racial perspectives. Take a look at the other side of the leaf. You may find it refreshing. But, then again, you might be too old to change your ways and see life another way.

You're posts are always related to left wing racial perspectives. Take a look at the other side of the leaf. You may find it refreshing. But, then again, you might be too old to change your ways and see life another way.

Radical? Says the guy who talks about murder and torture like it should be routine.

Back to my statement. Either find a post where I call someone an Uncle Tom, or at least be man enough to admit you're wrong. You're at least old enough to remember what integrity mean.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I think she's hot.

Now we talking. Marvin I know you don't dig black chicks. But go out on a limb. Hot or not

Edited by The Nature Boy