LibCampFireClub

Video: Mia Love’s Immediate Response When CNN Hosts Try to Make Race Focal Point of the Conservative’s Election Victory

60 posts in this topic

Now we talking. Marvin I know you don't dig black chicks. But go out on a limb. Hot or not

Really? What are you? 6? :rofl:

She's nice looking and from what I've read down to earth. That's a plus. I'm more of a personality type guy. Looks aren't as important as a decent personality.

How you know he don't like black women?

NB is just giving me #######. Don't pay him no mind :devil:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

She's nice looking and from what I've read down to earth. That's a plus. I'm more of a personality type guy. Looks aren't as important as a decent personality.

So when you see a nice looking woman, your first thought is along the lines of "her wit/humor/personality" are more attractive than her physical attributes? Just curious.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

So when you see a nice looking woman, your first thought is along the lines of "her wit/humor/personality" are more attractive than her physical attributes? Just curious.

For me it's all about the azz. If she even appears to have an IQ over 80, I wouldn't give her a second look.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

For me it's all about the azz. If she even appears to have an IQ over 80, I wouldn't give her a second look.

Whoop, whoop! I second that and motion it. If single, Mia would Love her long time. (L)

Edited by Torete

I know. He truly believes himself however.

I'm unique in that way. I try not to let a woman's physical appearance detract from how she conducts herself. Most folks don't believe me, but my wife didn't affect me in that way UNTIL I got to know her. If a woman is very attractive, I tend to focus more on what she says, how she responds to certain things.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Marvin's pick up line. "Ow baby, you have very sexy ideology. Your brain turns me on. May I have a date?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Marvin's pick up line. "Ow baby, you have very sexy ideology. Your brain turns me on. May I have a date?"

:rofl:

At least someone here saw through that BS.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

I'm unique in that way. I try not to let a woman's physical appearance detract from how she conducts herself. Most folks don't believe me, but my wife didn't affect me in that way UNTIL I got to know her. If a woman is very attractive, I tend to focus more on what she says, how she responds to certain things.

You're better than me friend. I've always been attracted to the lady parts first...the personality later.

:rofl: Side stitch alert!!!! ROFLMAO

Good. I thought you were falling for it at first.

You're better than me friend. I've always been attracted to the lady parts first...the personality later.

Come on, I mean really. Everyone looks at someone's physical appearance first to see if they can tolerate it before they are inclined to go further. That's just humans.

Good. I thought you were falling for it at first.

Come on, I mean really. Everyone looks at someone's physical appearance first to see if they can tolerate it before they are inclined to go further. That's just humans.

Consider yourselves cut. J, I'm going to cut you last, because I like you :devil:

Honestly I've met women that were wasn't an overwhelming physical attraction, but the way they handled themselves, made me look at them in a different light.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Consider yourselves cut. J, I'm going to cut you last, because I like you :devil:

Honestly I've met women that were wasn't an overwhelming physical attraction, but the way they handled themselves, made me look at them in a different light.

Sorry man, you set yourself up for this. You will always be known as the guy turned on by a woman's political stance than her appearance!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: