LibCampFireClub

Here’s How a Seasoned Political Observer Says Republicans Should Respond When They’re Called Racists

84 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

It's ALWAYS the prog go-to card when they ain't got nothin.

Here’s How a Seasoned Political Observer Says Republicans Should Respond When They’re Called Racists
Krauthammer offered his advice for Republicans who get hit with the rhetorical charge of racism:
I think that when you’re accused of being a racist, you don’t even dignify the accusation with a response because then you’re conceding the premise. I have to prove I’m not a racist. I oppose the president because of his policies, I have since the beginning of his administration. If someone wants to imply it’s on account of his race, I will not give them the dignity of a response. That’s not America.

It's ALWAYS the prog go-to card when they ain't got nothin.

So this will be your response when you say something racist, you just won't respond.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Just saying "when" instead of "if" is rather telling. <_<

Just posting this and saying "It's ALWAYS the prog go-to card when they ain't got nothin." gives you away.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Just posting this and saying "It's ALWAYS the prog go-to card when they ain't got nothin." gives you away.

Gives me away? :huh:

That's awfully presumptive of you. Not to mention flat out wrong.

Was a time I believed you to be one of the more reasoned posters here. Now, not so much. :(

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Gives me away? :huh:

That's awfully presumptive of you. Not to mention flat out wrong.

Was a time I believed you to be one of the more reasoned posters here. Now, not so much. :(

You do realize I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the poster who said it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

You do realize I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the poster who said it.

Really? <_<

It was my post you quoted in your reply. And your wording left little room for interpretation. :no:

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Really? <_<

It was my post you quoted in your reply. And your wording left little room for interpretation. :no:

You responded about if and when. Exexpat has shown time and time again his "feelings" on certain groups of individuals.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

You responded about if and when.

Yes I did - in your post, specifically.

Exexpat has shown time and time again his "feelings" on certain groups of individuals.

So what? Let their prejudices speak for themselves.

My point was that the charge of racism is devalued by the presumption that it will occur, even when it has not actually occurred. In doing so, it was not their prejudice that was made clear, but your own.

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Be nice to them and offer a tissue when needed.

:)

24vim89.jpg

:lol: Now that's funny! The biggest whiners on this board are Republican supporters. They take no responsibility and blame everything on someone else.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015