orimai

Federal Government Immigration Initiatives

109 posts in this topic

yes spooks, that's what janelle should aim for, getting the president's personal attention devoted to her case. that's completely realistic and attainable..

its funny how everyone nowadays has to create the perfect soundbite, petition or gimmick in order to get their government to work on their behalf. thanks obama, i mean internet.

Why not? Show him what it's like for someone caught up in the endless rigamarole of red tape while handing out goodie baskets and turkeys to those who pee on our laws.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Politicians already know this is an issue and are not taking any steps to correct this. We need public pressure.

the public only cares if it affects them personally. if the majority of america married noncitizens there would be no issue with immigration reform, probably because immigration would no longer be tied in with marraige.

i'm just saying, fox news cnn msnbc, they've done bits on marraige based visas. even the really sad stories don't generate outrage, just pity. and then the channel is changed/the page is turned. america is a selfish bunch.

Why not? Show him what it's like for someone caught up in the endless rigamarole of red tape while handing out goodie baskets and turkeys to those who pee on our laws.

so he can issue another executive order to get immigration reform passed? that's a dic tator sort of move isn't it?

yes spooks, that's what janelle should aim for, getting the president's personal attention devoted to her case. that's completely realistic and attainable..

its funny how everyone nowadays has to create the perfect soundbite, petition or gimmick in order to get their government to work on their behalf. thanks obama, i mean internet.

Here's the personal help I received from Obama and the White House

Dear :

Thank you for writing. America’s immigration system is badly broken, and I know many people are hurting because of it.

In an immigration debate that has too often been distorted by misinformation and obstruction, stories like yours reaffirm that this is not an abstract issue. Millions of families are facing hardship because of our broken immigration system. It separates parents and children for years at a time, keeps hardworking men and women from building a better life, and undermines America’s promise as a Nation of laws and a Nation of immigrants.

We have to do better. That is why I am deeply committed to working with Congress to enact bipartisan, commonsense reform that fixes our broken immigration system and delivers relief for those in need.

Thank you, again, for sharing your story. To learn more about my plan for immigration reform, visit www.WhiteHouse.gov/Issues/Immigration.

To contact United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or get information about a current USCIS case, visit www.USCIS.gov or call 1‑800‑375‑5283. For problems with a USCIS application or petition, you can also contact the USCIS Ombudsman at www.DHS.gov/Ombudsman-Case-Assistance. For information on United States Customs and Immigration Enforcement, visit www.ICE.gov or call 1‑888‑351‑4024. For help with visa processing, eligibility, waivers, and other inquiries, visit USVisas.State.gov.

Military families may call 1‑877‑247‑4645 for help with immigration-related questions. And anyone can find information on jobs, child care, health benefits, housing assistance, and other public resources available to those in need at 1‑800‑FED‑INFO or www.USA.gov.

Thank you, again, for writing.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama

so he can issue another executive order to get immigration reform passed? that's a dic tator sort of move isn't it?

Immigration reform shouldn't be dealt with by executive order, IMO. This affects all of us. It's the job of Congress.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Immigration reform shouldn't be dealt with by executive order, IMO. This affects all of us. It's the job of Congress.

and congress is ineffective. vapid. limp.

Here's the personal help I received from Obama and the White House

Dear :

Thank you for writing. America’s immigration system is badly broken, and I know many people are hurting because of it.

In an immigration debate that has too often been distorted by misinformation and obstruction, stories like yours reaffirm that this is not an abstract issue. Millions of families are facing hardship because of our broken immigration system. It separates parents and children for years at a time, keeps hardworking men and women from building a better life, and undermines America’s promise as a Nation of laws and a Nation of immigrants.

We have to do better. That is why I am deeply committed to working with Congress to enact bipartisan, commonsense reform that fixes our broken immigration system and delivers relief for those in need.

Thank you, again, for sharing your story. To learn more about my plan for immigration reform, visit www.WhiteHouse.gov/Issues/Immigration.

To contact United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or get information about a current USCIS case, visit www.USCIS.gov or call 1‑800‑375‑5283. For problems with a USCIS application or petition, you can also contact the USCIS Ombudsman at www.DHS.gov/Ombudsman-Case-Assistance. For information on United States Customs and Immigration Enforcement, visit www.ICE.gov or call 1‑888‑351‑4024. For help with visa processing, eligibility, waivers, and other inquiries, visit USVisas.State.gov.

Military families may call 1‑877‑247‑4645 for help with immigration-related questions. And anyone can find information on jobs, child care, health benefits, housing assistance, and other public resources available to those in need at 1‑800‑FED‑INFO or www.USA.gov.

Thank you, again, for writing.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama

yeah, i was being sarcastic. i'm surprised you even got a form letter. you'll definitely be on the email list for campaign contributions, let me warn you now..

and congress is ineffective. vapid. limp.

yeah, i was being sarcastic. i'm surprised you even got a form letter. you'll definitely be on the email list for campaign contributions, let me warn you now..

I get the ccrap already. I hit delete.

I get the ccrap already. I hit delete.

i had to contact my local reps when we were put in ap. so i've been getting those sorts of emails from like three or four different reps/parties/groups for a few years now. it's pathetic.

i had to contact my local reps when we were put in ap. so i've been getting those sorts of emails from like three or four different reps/parties/groups for a few years now. it's pathetic.

I wonder how many of the illegals will be put in AP?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015