The Nature Boy

How Gun Control Made England The 'Most Violent Country In Europe

95 posts in this topic

This was a poorly thought out post. :lol:

You talking to yourself again ?

Do we have to have guns to have opinions on them?

I mean, that is okay with me if we're gonna make it a rule, but I propose we extend it. That way I can stop listening to old white men talk about reproductive systems they don't own.

I pretty sure you just made a wide sweeping derogatory comment about a large demographic group.I won't hold my breath.

That's more like your specialty, isn't it?

I got your specialty.. :)

Filed: Other Timeline

If you want an accurate breakdown of the stats, you can read them here:

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/feb/13/violent-sexual-crime-statistics-england-wales-2013

You will notice this particlular graphic

A breakdown of violent crime

The category with the largest number of incidents was assault without injury which made up 37% of the total and then assault with minor injury, which made up 28%.

I wonder if the US provides anything like this comprehensive a list of reported crimes?

Some pretty graphs :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I pretty sure you just made a wide sweeping derogatory comment about a large demographic group.I won't hold my breath.

No she didn't. Geez you're reaching dude

No she didn't. Geez you're reaching dude

are you defending her as poster G and d or Mod G and D? If psoter g and d then, yes she did . If Mod G and D then, never mind.

It was bad enough when brother Teddy got mad every time I debated her now, she has her own personal Mod body guard ?

Edited by The Nature Boy

I'm not a fool. Hence, I own none.

So all gun owners are fools. If I had to made a blood oath to never report you I might think about it .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

are you defending her as poster G and d or Mod G and D? If psoter g and d then, yes she did . If Mod G and D then, never mind.

It was bad enough when brother Teddy got mad every time I debated her now, she has her own personal Mod body guard ?

You said she violated TOS with that statement. I'm telling you, and anyone else, that statement does not qualify as a violation of the section of the TOS you referenced*

*edited to replace mispoken word.

Edited by GandD

She did. But no one really expected anything to be done about it.

:rofl: :rofl:

You said she violated TOS with that statement. I'm telling you, and anyone else, that statement does not qualify as a violation of the section of the TOS you reported.

I did not report anything. Now your just making stuff up. Get a grip dude.

Making up stuff on a poster, especially by a mod, is not cool.

I need you to retract that

Edited by The Nature Boy

You said she violated TOS with that statement. I'm telling you, and anyone else, that statement does not qualify as a violation of the section of the TOS you reported.

As a

old white men man talk about reproductive systems they don't own.

I find it offensive.

Are you implying that NB reported Penny???

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I always suspected they were a bunch of sissies...

I'm glad someone here knew what I was implying.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

As a

I find it offensive.

Are you implying that NB reported Penny???

As I was told by a lead Mod once. Just because you don't find something offensive does not mean others don't. As an old white guy, I found it derogatory.

Yes he said I reported Penny , which is just flat not true.