vainquer

to change the location intetview

10 posts in this topic

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

i m living in south afric but i m winner of dv 2015 so i wanr to change my interview location to my country if someone had the same problem let me know what to do and if is possible to unlock again ds-260

Contact Kentucky and DRC embassy - is your visa number current?

~Moving to DV forum~

Edited by milimelo

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

not yet my number is 2015af26xxx so mybe hu gonna be for april so.let me know what to do

Why do you want to do it in DRC if you are living in SA? Are you aware you need to do medicals in the same place as you interview so you will need time for that as well?

Anyway, don't worry about unlocking the form, just email KCC (with your full name, date of birth US style mm-dd-yy and case number) and tell them you want to change the interview location. You may stil find that if the address they have for you is in SA that you will end up with your interview scheduled there, though.

No point contacting the embassy as they have nothing to do with the case until KCC has scheduled the interviews.

because u got job in my country and.i want to bee interview there

Ok in that case I suggest you do unlock the DS260 to change your adress as well. To be safe also email KCC to request change in interview location.

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

hi guys i some visa in my passport so i want to ask if i must get onether passport for my dvlottery visa if you have the same problem let me know .

hi guys i some visa in my passport so i want to ask if i must get onether passport for my dvlottery visa if you have the same problem let me know .

I'm not clear what the issue is? If you have blank pages in your passport and it will have at least six months to validity when you have your interview it will be fine. It doesn't matter if it has other visas, US or otherwise, in it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.