janacek

Buimetrics letter not received, what to do?

7 posts in this topic

You can request another one here.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

The same happened to me when I filed for removal of conditions. The letter was lost in the mail. I'm not saying yours is lost as well, but this is always a possibility.

I called the 800 number multiple times and was never told that my letter was lost. I scheduled an Infosys appointment and only then I was told that I did not show up to my bio appointment. A few days later I received another appointment with language stating that I missed my first appointment.

Final Stretch to become a USC:

11-20-2013: Eligibility Date

08-21-2014: Application Sent

08-23-2014: Application Received

08-25-2014: Priority Date

08-28-2014: Check/Money Order Cashed

09-05-2014: Biometrics Letter Sent Date

09-16-2014: Biometrics Walk-in Date

09-25-2014: Biometrics Scheduled Date

09-19-2014: In-line for Interview

01-16-2015: Email/Text saying Interview was Scheduled

02-23-2015: Interview Date

03-03-2015: Email/Text saying In-line for Oath

06-12-2015: Oath Ceremony (Court)

I'm a USC!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

Sometimes it take a about 3-4 months to get one. I am one of the unlucky one. I submitte January and had to call them like 3-4 times to get a biometrics. finally it came like end of May. Not everyone is in my shoes but sometimes it happens. Especially dealing with USCIS. We get all sorts of stupid screw up case.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

This is really worrying, i am in the same situation. See below for the only correspondence i received in 5 weeks. Still stuck on Initial review! No bio metric letter yet. Everyone before me has either done bio-metric or been scheduled. So do i use inquiry, Did not receive notice?

Initial Review

On September 23, 2014, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I-130 for " Chicago Lock-box "

Applying for my 2 children...

Sent I-130 to Chicago Lock-box

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NOA 1 : 09/01/2016

Sent to : Potomac Service Center

NOA 2 : 01/03/2017

NVC:

Sent AOS & IV Packets:02/01/2017
Scan Date: 02/10/2017
Case Complete: 04/24/2017
Interview Date: **/**/****
Visa Approved: **/**/****
Visa In Hand: **/**/****

********************************************************************************************************

~"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for..."~

~Charles Stanley~

Filed: Timeline

called the customer service, all they said was, that they will make a note about not receiving the biometrics notice.

I have not received any useful information confirming/denying that the biometrics notice has been even mailed from them.

any suggestions on the best course of action?

thank you very much for the advice.

Edited by janacek

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.