Janelle2002

VIDEO: 33 Police Officers Fire 600 Bullets into Car Knowing It Contained a Hostage, Killing Her

11 posts in this topic

The attorney for the family of Misty Holt-Singh spoke at a press conference, questioning the police department’s actions.

Share this article!

A female hostage kidnapped during a Northern California bank robbery was killed by police in an ensuing chase and shootout, likely during a final gun battle where the lone surviving suspect used her as a human shield, authorities said Monday.

The results of a preliminary ballistics report show that police in the city of Stockton fired the 10 bullets that struck Misty Holt-Singh, 41, and all her wounds likely came during a final burst of gunfire, Stockton Police Chief Eric Jones said at a news conference.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/video-33-police-officers-fire-600-bullets-car-knowing-contained-hostage-killing/197948/

Got to love the police

Edited by Janelle2002

Good God...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Where the f### has the concept of the appropriate use of force disappeared to? :(

I can't conceive of a situation whereby the expenditure of 600 rounds into a situation with a single armed fugitive and a known live hostage is warranted. :no:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Where the f### has the concept of the appropriate use of force disappeared to? :(

I can't conceive of a situation whereby the expenditure of 600 rounds into a situation with a single armed fugitive and a known live hostage is warranted. :no:

Why would the police need to shoot 600 bullets? Are they that bad of a shot? Are they this poorly trained?

The U.S. is in trouble.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Why would the police need to shoot 600 bullets? Are they that bad of a shot? Are they this poorly trained?

The U.S. is in trouble.

Even Bonnie and Clyde only took 167 shots and they didn't have a hostage. ;)

It's worrying enough that 600 shots were fired, when a marksman waiting for the right opportunity might have done the job with just one. What worries me more is that the LEOs knew there was a hostage and still engaged in a shoot out.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

The U.S. is in trouble.

We are. It looks like Marksmanship is a lost art in this country. A cop that can shoot should be bringing people down with 1 or 2 shots max.

Edited by The Nature Boy

Usually when they shoot blacks it only takes a couple of shots.

I bet people are falling all over themselves to be cops in Stockton. You get Stockton and Long Beach together you got big problems

Usually when they shoot blacks it only takes a couple of shots.

Did you see the cop that went nuts on the poor guy in SC going for his wallet. Multiple rounds and barley nicked him. Look at M Brown. How many shots to bring him down.

Heck they shot Sean Bell nearly 50 times.

I don't agree they shoot black people less.

Edited by The Nature Boy

Did you see the cop that went nuts on the poor guy in SC going for his wallet. Multiple rounds and barley nicked him. Look at M Brown. How many shots to bring him down.

Heck they shot Sean Bell nearly 50 times.

I don't agree they shoot black people less.

Marvin will disagree. When they shoot at a black man, they intend to kill. :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Marvin will disagree. When they shoot at a black man, they intend to kill. :devil:

So Marvin and I will debate shooting of Black people.

I will say they get shot at more and he will say less.

Maybe a parallel universe LOL