The Nature Boy

17-year-old honor student hit with heartbreaking sentence after “honest mistake”

35 posts in this topic

You just don't get it.

It's not just Michael Brown we're mad at. It's the guy who was shot going for his wallet, it's Jordan Davis being executed for listening to loud music, it's being harassed and being criminalized at every turn. I've seen white people fight the cops and live to talk about it. The guy who got into a fight IN the police station? He's alive and well after grabbing a cop's gun. The riot in NH and that other town? No one was shot and no one is called thugs, why is that?

Black people are pissed at being treated like second class citizens in our own country. Just like you can't help bringing up Brown or TM, this is how America sees us.

Ok we agree on the guy going for his wallet and Jordan Davis. Then why is all the focus on M Brown, who it is becoming clearer each day he was responsible for what happened. Where are the mass protest and attorney general on the wallet shooting. ?

We have done this many times. white folks get shot for no reason by the police also

Don't ask questions he can't answer. He might start insulting you and using gibberish you don't understand. lol

For example, Marv, didn't the other day you say something about a tv?

You dippin. Hush

It would depend on the situation. If the school board has rules about carrying a weapon to school, then each case is handled differently. If other students were allowed to bring knives and this girl was singled out, that might play more of a factor to it.

You have a problem with Al and Jesse, so I can see why G brought up the bait and switch. If you want to have dialogue about them, don't start off with insults and expect some level of productivity to take place.

You and G and D can't seem to grapple the fact that Darnell brought up AL, not me. He asked a legitimate question and I answered it.

Ok we agree on the guy going for his wallet and Jordan Davis. Then why is all the focus on M Brown, who it is becoming clearer each day he was responsible for what happened. Where are the mass protest and attorney general on the wallet shooting. ?

We have done this many times. white folks get shot for no reason by the police also

You dippin. Hush

You and G and D can't seem to grapple the fact that Darnell brought up AL, not me. He asked a legitimate question and I answered it.

I'm instigating dude!

I want to see a good argument. :ranting:

P.S. :secret: Just because someone throws a bone doesn't mean you have to bite it.

I'm instigating dude!

I want to see a good argument. :ranting:

P.S. :secret: Just because someone throws a bone doesn't mean you have to bite it.

I have low impulse control

They do not. They get shot for good reasons.

So where was the rainbow collation on this one and what reason was he shot for

Edited by The Nature Boy

He was wearing white before easter. DUH!!!

Somebody for sure ain't got PT in the AM, you up late !

So where was the rainbow collation on this one and what reason was he shot for

A bean bag gun and flash round? Are you serious? If this guy was black, he would have been shot dead first. He had a knife in his hand, we get shot for wallets and cell phones. Try again.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You dippin. Hush

I have my doubts about that. My biggest concern is, where is Darren Wilson? When GZ was "attacked" there were pictures that showed he was in a fight. This was used to prove he was in fear of his life. Has anyone seen Mr. Wilson since the altercation? Where are the pictures? In this day and age, there's no way there isn't some type of visual proof that he was in fear for his life. Yet none exists, except for the false report of his eye socket being broken and the picture that was being circulated as Darren Wilson that turned out to be false:http://www.snopes.com/info/news/wilson.asp

If Mike was running away with his hands up, doesn't that take out the equation of deadly force? Because if assaulting a police officer=death sentence, your role model should be 6 feet deep.

Edit: As for your last question, the cop that shot the guy with the wallet ended up being detained and is going to trial. That's all black people want, is to be treated fairly and equally by the law. That's why no one is getting involved. If he would have walked free, there would have been a problem.

Edited by Su and Marvin

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

PT is for military types. Speaking of late, donthcha hafta drive in the morning??? :devil:

No other gigs as of yet. It's gonna take a second to get my passenger endorsement and cdl

I have my doubts about that. My biggest concern is, where is Darren Wilson? When GZ was "attacked" there were pictures that showed he was in a fight. This was used to prove he was in fear of his life. Has anyone seen Mr. Wilson since the altercation? Where are the pictures? In this day and age, there's no way there isn't some type of visual proof that he was in fear for his life. Yet none exists, except for the false report of his eye socket being broken and the picture that was being circulated as Darren Wilson that turned out to be false:http://www.snopes.com/info/news/wilson.asp

If Mike was running away with his hands up, doesn't that take out the equation of deadly force? Because if assaulting a police officer=death sentence, your role model should be 6 feet deep.

Edit: As for your last question, the cop that shot the guy with the wallet ended up being detained and is going to trial. That's all black people want, is to be treated fairly and equally by the law. That's why no one is getting involved. If he would have walked free, there would have been a problem.

What? you mean we just don't have all the facts on the M Brown shooting yet. However that did not stop the usual suspects from fanning the flames and it spurned lots of rioting and looting. All the Mike Brown reaction did , was reenforce every negative stereotype that. people like you have fought so hard to break away from. Blacks across the nation should be outraged not at the Ferguson police but at M Brown and the idiots that reenforced every single unwarranted stereotype of black people. Yet oddly enough otherwise rational educated law abiding blacks across the country bought into the Pavlovian response when the poverty pimps rang the bell.

The problem is you keep saying, that's all Black people want. That's all most people want, black or white. The SC cop was universally condemned. Seems there always has to be those that make everything about race.

What? you mean we just don't have all the facts on the M Brown shooting yet. However that did not stop the usual suspects from fanning the flames and it spurned lots of rioting and looting. All the Mike Brown reaction did , was reenforce every negative stereotype that. people like you have fought so hard to break away from. Blacks across the nation should be outraged not at the Ferguson police but at M Brown and the idiots that reenforced every single unwarranted stereotype of black people. Yet oddly enough otherwise rational educated law abiding blacks across the country bought into the Pavlovian response when the poverty pimps rang the bell.

The problem is you keep saying, that's all Black people want. That's all most people want, black or white. The SC cop was universally condemned. Seems there always has to be those that make everything about race.

It also didn't stop you from donating and saying you support Wilson, even without all the facts, your mind was already made up.

He was a teenager. They do stupid shyt. Stealing is not indigenous to black teenagers.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

It also didn't stop you from donating and saying you support Wilson, even without all the facts, your mind was already made up.

He was a teenager. They do stupid shyt. Stealing is not indigenous to black teenagers.

Stupid stuff is when we spray painted road signs back in the day, skipped school and snuck Miller ponies on a Saturday night. . Suicidal stuff is attacking a cop and trying to take away his gun

I supported Officer Wilson because I believe in due process and do not believe a rioting lynch mob should be able to demand a person be railroaded with due process. I acutally was on the side of M brown, until the facts started painting a picture, other than then the gentle giant who was shot in the back for being black.

Edited by The Nature Boy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I feel positive that Rev Al and his group can fund any attorney to fight this battle. yes, ANY !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !