Pianist27

CSC stats incorrect?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The NOA1 to NOA2 duration for CSC is being reported as 70 days right now. However, there have been a few faster approvals, some less than a month which were not expedites. Since a lot of cases were transferred from Texas, are those durations messing up the stats?

Does the 70 day estimate account for the fact that those poor folks stuck in Texas before being transferred lost a lot of time, and that if you, for example, count 4 months in Texas plus one month in CSC, that's not really CSC taking 5 months?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

In the past year, CSC has never taken 5 months...not even close unless someone had issues with their petition. The increase in NOA2 approval times in the past couple months was due to the transfers. They placed them at the head of the line, as they should have, and it slowed the normal CSC filers down a bit (but not very much by real world standards). CSC is very fast and approved most of the transfers in a few weeks time and then got started on CSC again so you will see a gradual improvement in approval speed there over the next several weeks. I am already seeing approvals in less than 30 days popping up again (non expedites) so your time lines should start dropping again. This could be a curse in disguise however, and result in more transfers from TSC (I hope so, for their sake) in order to attempt to balance out the approval rates which is only fair.

The transfers were still being counted in TSC time frames so it would not have affected the numbers for CSC. What was affecting the approval rates at CSC was the delay in processing while they worked on the transfers. Hope that made sense :)

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Pianist27 yours will get approved quick the only reason yours wasn't is because of your RFE on the 10th. Had that not have been needed you would have been approved. Yours is still on someone's desk so as soon as they get you RFE stuff they will review it and approve you :) :) have my fingers crossed for you :)

Timeline

Thanks - mea culpa I guess. I have a suspicion what it might be (not sending original translations, just the photocopies thereof), but I won't know until I get the letter. Too bad they don't send you an email, because I'd have my reply there already. :)

I should have checked everything yet another time. :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Damn that would suck if it was something so small but if that is the case would also be good because I presume you already have the orginals to hand. So you can send them the day you get the RFE. My guess is you will be approved within a week of them receiving it, so Max hopefully two more weeks :) :)

Timeline

Like Ana88 stated, if not for the RFE, you would have already been approved. Most RFE's are for silly little things or even more common is for something you already sent. It can be very frustrating I am sure but the good news is that you will be approved very soon after sending back whatever they ask for. Best of luck to you.

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

event.png

Timeline

It would be frustrating if this were something I already included, but otoh, these folks are human too, and frankly I know I would go bug eyed going through the same paperwork over and over and over every day.

Timeline

It would be frustrating if this were something I already included, but otoh, these folks are human too, and frankly I know I would go bug eyed going through the same paperwork over and over and over every day.

No doubt. I certainly do not envy their workload or the type of work they do.

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.