J&D_anon

December filers....

858 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
Not military, I'm German (or at least half anyways). I have dual citizenship with Germany and the U.S. My father is German and moved to the U.S. in 1973 to marry my mom. So, I spent my summers with my German side of the family, which is how I met Paul (when I was 15 years old, 11 years ago believe it or not :D ) he lived in Bad Kissingen too and his family was (and still is) friends with my family.

And oh yeah the food is soooo good in Louisiana, everytime I go to visit that side of my family I have to do a lot of exercising beforehand because I know all I'm going to do is eat while I'm there

:)

Karoline

ok here is what my fiance had to say about the food:

'Tell them that, as much as I look forward to introducing you to that fine cajun and creole cuisine... I look forward, perhaps equally, to introducing you to the Chicago cuisine as well...Giordano's.... mmmmm'

I guess I already know one thing.... I WILL GET FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!....lol

Diana

Way to set yourself up for it, honey.

- John

Edited by John&Diana

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Not military, I'm German (or at least half anyways). I have dual citizenship with Germany and the U.S. My father is German and moved to the U.S. in 1973 to marry my mom. So, I spent my summers with my German side of the family, which is how I met Paul (when I was 15 years old, 11 years ago believe it or not :D ) he lived in Bad Kissingen too and his family was (and still is) friends with my family.

And oh yeah the food is soooo good in Louisiana, everytime I go to visit that side of my family I have to do a lot of exercising beforehand because I know all I'm going to do is eat while I'm there

Karoline

'Tell them that, as much as I look forward to introducing you to that fine cajun and creole cuisine... I look forward, perhaps equally, to introducing you to the Chicago cuisine as well...Giordano's.... mmmmm'

Diana

- John

Thanks, beef jerky :P But you love your FAT fiancee :)

Diana

Timeline

Karoline

Diana

- John

Thanks, beef jerky :P But you love your FAT fiancee :)

Diana

You guys are cute :D

1996: Paul and I met in Germany

10.18.06: We got engaged! :D

12.05.06: NOA1 for I-129F

05.04.07: Interview-- Visa Approved!!!!

05.09.07: Visa Received!!!!

05.14.07: Paul is home!!!!

06.08.07: Wedding!!!! We're married, we're married! Woohoo!

06.21.07: Sent AOS, AP, and EAD applications to USCIS

06.23.07: AOS package received in Chicago

06.28.07: NOA for AOS, AP, and EAD

07.10.07: Received notice for biometrics appointment

08.02.07: Biometrics Appointment

09.20.07: AOS interview

11.15.07: Green Card received

11.05.09: Removal of Conditions package sent to VSC

11.09.09: Package received at VSC

11.12.09: Check cashed

I'm a december filler too and my k1 was receive on 12/11/06 and last update was dec 12/14/2006 My status has not been change by now. My questioin is how do you receive touches? I don't have any idea if they had look a my file since 12/14/06........thanks........

Hello davort, if you signed up for an automatic email updates, you will receive an email from CRIS once your case is approved. As for the "touches", if you checked your portfolio and the last date they updated your case changed, that's the "touch". It could mean something every time it changes... When we got approved, there were no "touches" whatsoever... the day they "touched" it was the day they sent the approval notice... Good luck with your journey! :thumbs:

Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Timeline

GRRR, this damn USCIS page wont let me check either :( but it's cool, since I don't think, that they work at the weekends on our petitions! And I am sure there wouldn't have been a touch anyways :(

SOOOOO tomorrow will a next week start and I hope for all those left december filers, that the next week will be OUR week :dance: :dance: :dance:

I miss my fiance :( he is in Chicago for the weekend and I barely had the chance to talk to him *sigh*

I guess that means, that I can't exist without him anymore YAYYYY....good feeling :yes:

Diana

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

GOOOO December and 5 people from November!!!

It is our week now!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

http://fwaguy.250free.com/December2.htm

GRRR, this damn USCIS page wont let me check either :( but it's cool, since I don't think, that they work at the weekends on our petitions! And I am sure there wouldn't have been a touch anyways :(

SOOOOO tomorrow will a next week start and I hope for all those left december filers, that the next week will be OUR week :dance: :dance: :dance:

I miss my fiance :( he is in Chicago for the weekend and I barely had the chance to talk to him *sigh*

I guess that means, that I can't exist without him anymore YAYYYY....good feeling :yes:

Diana

12/11/06 - I-129 was send to CSC

3/13/07 - NOA-2 Actual Date

3/22/07 - Arived to NVC, BNK2007XXXXXX number issued

3/29/07 - Leter from NVC via snail mail: I-129F was approved on March 26 and forwarded to BKK Embassy

3/31/07 - Medical Exam

4/2/07 - Packet 3 Send to Embassy

4/30/07 - BKK Embassy posted our interview date JUNE 11

6/11/07 - INTERVIEW DATE

6/11/07 - Interview

6/13/07 - Receive Visa

7/31/07 - POE San Francisco

8/26/07 - Recieve SSN card

9/4/07 - Applied for CA ID

10/26/07 - Wedding

11/2/07 - Filed AOS, EOD, Travel

11/13/07 - Check Cashed

11/9/07 - NOA-1 actual date (AOS, EOD, Travel)

11/16/07 - NOA - 1 arrived via snail mail

11/24/07 - I-797C NOA for Biometrics arived via snail mail

12/13/07 - Biometrics Appointment

1/9/08 - Email 1: Travel documents (I 131) were approved and mailed on January 5, 2008. Email 2: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, Card production ordered on January 9, 2008

1/14/08 - Empoyment Card and Travel documents arrived in the mail.

5/6/08 - Interview in SF - APPROVED

2/24/10 - File I-751

4/1/10 - Biometrics Appointment

5/31/11 - Appled for Citizenship

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Another start to another week. I am hoping for my NOA2 since we were touched twice last week. I am also hoping Tracy gets hers. December filers seem to be doing well and getting approved quickly. Here is to all of us this week.

Another start to another week. I am hoping for my NOA2 since we were touched twice last week. I am also hoping Tracy gets hers. December filers seem to be doing well and getting approved quickly. Here is to all of us this week.

Good luck PW. Before this process began, I used to hate Mondays. But now as PW mentioned, it's the start of another work week for government employees. Good luck to Tracey and Gone as well!

Another week has started here for me in PI... :whistle: And I'm excited to see another shower of approvals for my fellow December filers... Here's to you patiently_waiting and Diana... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Good luck all!

Mae :luv:

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Another week has started here for me in PI... :whistle: And I'm excited to see another shower of approvals for my fellow December filers... Here's to you patiently_waiting and Diana... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Good luck all!

Your NOA2 is one day ahead of mine so maybe that means they will arrive at the NVC around the same time! When do you plan on calling the NVC to see if they have received your petition? I was thinking of calling around Thursday (which would be one week and one day after my NOA2). Good Luck!

Now onto the police check business! I just called Scotland Yard (cause my fiancee is an Australian citizen he has to get his fingerprints taken here in the UK and then sent to Australia for the police check there). Anyway, they said it costs 60 pounds to get them done and then the Australian side costs $160AUD...doh! On to a good note though, when I called they said the earliest appointment they had to take his prints was at the end of March. Then they realised that someone had just called and cancelled an appointment for Wednesday, so we got their time slot! That just saved about 20 days of waiting! woohoo to whoever canceled! :thumbs: But booo on the money! :angry:

Timeline

Good luck all!

Your NOA2 is one day ahead of mine so maybe that means they will arrive at the NVC around the same time! When do you plan on calling the NVC to see if they have received your petition? I was thinking of calling around Thursday (which would be one week and one day after my NOA2). Good Luck!

Now onto the police check business! I just called Scotland Yard (cause my fiancee is an Australian citizen he has to get his fingerprints taken here in the UK and then sent to Australia for the police check there). Anyway, they said it costs 60 pounds to get them done and then the Australian side costs $160AUD...doh! On to a good note though, when I called they said the earliest appointment they had to take his prints was at the end of March. Then they realised that someone had just called and cancelled an appointment for Wednesday, so we got their time slot! That just saved about 20 days of waiting! woohoo to whoever canceled! :thumbs: But booo on the money! :angry:

My NOA2 was approved 02.22.2007 and the NVC received it on Friday 03.02.07 :) One more step done!

And congrats on the cancellation and saving 20 days of waiting!! See, you're going to make your July wedding date, I just know it :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My NOA2 was approved 02.22.2007 and the NVC received it on Friday 03.02.07 :) One more step done!

And congrats on the cancellation and saving 20 days of waiting!! See, you're going to make your July wedding date, I just know it :D

Okay, so it took 8 days to get there then. Maybe I'll wait to call until the 10 day mark. I know i can just wait for the letter informing me of our new case number, but I want it now! :blush: I'm so happy for you that your almost at the consulate stage! yay!

Did you call NVC or just get a notification?

Hope you hear from the consulate soon!

Marina

Timeline

Okay, so it took 8 days to get there then. Maybe I'll wait to call until the 10 day mark. I know i can just wait for the letter informing me of our new case number, but I want it now! :blush: I'm so happy for you that your almost at the consulate stage! yay!

Did you call NVC or just get a notification?

Hope you hear from the consulate soon!

Marina

I called; I was way to impatient to wait for a mailed notification ;) You might want to go ahead and call as you planned. I saw somebody's timeline (for the Frankfurt, Germany consulate like my case) who received their NOA2 8 days before mine, and NVC received their file within 3 days! And then it left NVC in 3 days, and was received by the consulate in 4 more days and they had their Packet 3 in 3 more days. So from NOA2 to Packet3 was 13 days total. I really really hope our files follow suit and are that quick!!!

Karoline

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

FINALLY I HAVE BEEN TOUCHED TODAY!!!!!!!! :D I hope its an approval following shortly and not a RFE!!!

OUR K-1 VISA JOURNEY

K1 Application

12-01-2006 I-129F sent priority USPS to CSC ... the real journey begins! (Day 1)

12-06-2006 NOA1 (Day 4)

03-05-2007 NOA2 - YAY!! (Day 89))

05-04-2007 INTERVIEW!!!!!! - APPROVED! (Day 149)

05-10-2007 Visa received (Day 155)

05-17-2007 ARRIVED IN PHOENIX (Day 162)

05-25-2007 Applied SSN

06-04-2007 Received SSN in the mail

06-14-2007 Passed driving test and now have my license

07-12-2007 MARRIED

07-24-2007 Changed name with SSA

AOS

05-31-2007 Appointment with Civil Surgeon for I-693A

07-16-2007 AOS sent to Chicago (received 07-18) (Day 1)

07-27-2007 NOA1 date (received 8/1) (Day 9)

07-30-2007 Check cashed (Day 12)

08-14-2007 Biometrics (Day 28)

11-29-2007 INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!! (Day 131) APPROVED

12-11-2007 Greencard Received

ROC

09-01-2009 I-751 sent to VSC (received 09-03) (Day 1)

09-04-2009 NOA Date (received 09-14) (Day 4)

09-08-2009 Check Cashed (Day 8)

10-05-2009 Biometrics @ Jackson MS (received 09-24) (Day 35)

01-08-2010 10 Year Greencard approved

01-19-2010 10 Year Greencard received

glitterfy011155737dkj7.gif glitterfy011545702wxh7.gif

:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

Breaking News...!

We bring this Breaking Story from High Atop The Tallest Building In Austin, Texas.....

A man..with some sort of paper in his hand seems to be celebrating...

Lets zoom in with our super-eye-in-the-sky camera... it says...

"Yippie... NOA2 Today" it's unclear if this some sort of demand..but we think he's just happy..

We turn it back to you in the Studio..and today's weather report...

:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy: :goofy: :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

Hope we all end up getting approved soon..... 94 Days to Approve.

Edited by Karin und Otto

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.