Bosco

IDF builds fake Arab town

128 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Wildroze, Although you deleted your comment, it was still read.

Achmadinejad does not deny the Holocaust. He talks aout freedom of speech and the world's sensitivity about talking about anything related to the Holocaust that might be perceived as anti-semitic.

Any review of the man's life, his education, would reveal he is a smart man who is clearly pushing limits in world politics. He says things that rile people up, and that is his point.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I think it's ridiculous to pretend the MSM wouldn't pick up a story like this should the tables turn, and make a huge deal of it. Case in point, the absolute bastardization of Ahmadinejad's speech as MK outlined.

Again, the fact that American "mainstream" media (I won't use "MSM" here as the acronym has a different meaning for South Indians) missed a major international story on its own doorstep belies this.

The bastardisation could easily be due to a multihand translation, as many of them don't have reporters on ground. This is shown by the oft-reported (since 1990--when it had been untrue for 10 years by then, no change since) "cow slaughter is banned in almost all Indian states" (which tells me the "reporter" never actually set foot in India--where beef is actually readily available for those who have a taste for it).

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Achmadinejad does not deny the Holocaust. He talks aout freedom of speech and the world's sensitivity about talking about anything related to the Holocaust that might be perceived as anti-semitic.

Any review of the man's life, his education, would reveal he is a smart man who is clearly pushing limits in world politics. He says things that rile people up, and that is his point.

i actually didnt mean to dlete my post, the computer was acting up. i still stand behind what i say.

first off, he didnt make a comment about palestinian vs israeli towns. he made a comment about Israeli/Egyptian/Syrian/Iranian. I agree they would be the same, but dont get upset about a comment not made.

also, the second point are ttwo very different things. ahmadinejad has made it quite clear that he is anti israel and anti american. he has come forth loudly to declare things like the denial of the holocaust, which makes him headline news. headline news is often distorted by media. a creation of an israeli town in iran or syria for training purposes would NOT be headline news because im quite sure they already exist. again, if they didnt i would be greatly surprised. so they are NOT headline news.

hes a smart man... and so was hitler, and many other leaders

Edited by wildroze22

Feb 16, 2007 I-129F SENT

Feb 17, 2007 I-129F recieved by CSC

Feb 20, 2007 NOA 1

Feb 23, 2007 touch

Feb 26, 2007 NOA 1 recieved in mail

May 9, 2007 NOA2!!!!! we are on our way!

May 23, 2007 NVC finally sends on our case

June 12, 2007 Packet 3

July 27, 2007 Interview

AUG 14, 2007 APPROVED!

Oct 8, 2007 finally together again

Nov 2, 2007 Legally married

Nov 29, 2007 AOS paperwork sent

Dec 3, 2007 NOA for AOS and EAD

Dec 22, 2007 RFE

Jan 15, 2008 RFE returned

Jan 25, 2008 RFE recieved, last touch on AOS

Feb 22, 2008 EAD recieved

Mar 29, 2008 AP application sent... late but just in case

May 2008 AP approved!

Sept 5, 2008 AOS approved!

next dealing with UCIS June 2010

אני לדודי ודודי לי

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

oh??

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12...aust/index.html

this is one link to many. you can't deny he held this conference..........hchouma on achmadinejad!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

oh??

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12...aust/index.html

this is one link to many. you can't deny he held this conference..........hchouma on achmadinejad!

I realize the issue is sensitive. Is the suggestion the Holocaust never happened insulting and preposterous? Of course. But the point is, he is making a point that has little to do with whether or not the Holocaust happened, or what his belief is about the actual events.

He makes comments that piss people off. He asks why Israel, created by Europeans, isn't in Europe? Or the US? He is making a point. Just the mere question of anything to do with Israel is met with unfettered anger, no matter the content of the question.

anti-zion does not equal anti-semitic.

Edited by peezey

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

It's probably also worthwhile to point out that Ahmadinejad (I am going to misspell this, forgive me) does not control the military or the decisions to go to war at *all* under the Iranian system of government. He can spout speeches the whole day long, and piss off people, and hate Israel as much as he wants, and it doesn't actually have a thing to do with whether Iran is going to invade.

Any more than when Bush makes a speech calling North Korea part of the Axis of Evil means we're going to nuke P'yongyang, except that Bush is actually commander-in-chief. Ahmadinejad isn't. He may be playing to a base, but the control of the military is in the hands of the religious government, and they haven't survived for 30 years by being idiots.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

I have yet to get an answer. Where has it happened? I'd say it's not in the media because it hasn't happened. I do not believe for a second if Fatah had a grand opening of an fake Israeli town to be used for military operation practice the media wouldn't be all over it. Of course, this kind of construction wouldn't happen in Palestine because it would never be allowed in the first place.

Last week there was a kerfluffle piece on how Iran must be being *aggressive* because they've developed.... defensive weapons that could be used against American air superiority in the event of an attack. That's right, constructing a defensive weapon was construed in the media as an offensive action.

I'll look for the link later, but it was CNN or NYT; somewhere mainstream.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
It's probably also worthwhile to point out that Ahmadinejad (I am going to misspell this, forgive me) does not control the military or the decisions to go to war at *all* under the Iranian system of government. He can spout speeches the whole day long, and piss off people, and hate Israel as much as he wants, and it doesn't actually have a thing to do with whether Iran is going to invade.

This is a good post. :thumbs:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.