The Nature Boy

Black Man Claims ‘Racist’ Treatment by Police, Cop’s Body Cam Shows He’s a Liar

226 posts in this topic

Could you state some examples here?

I could, but am tired of being called a racist.

Thing is, I have seen examples of what you describe working both ways, both for and against a minority.

I have seen another person get a promotion ahead of me that I worked just as hard for, but because the other person was personal friends with the boss, I got to take the back seat. All parties were white, so no racism going on. But I ended up playing the part of the minority because I was not a "golf buddy". That's just human nature.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm not sure it's possible to measure the level of outrage correctly on a discussion board unless the person comes right out and says that they're outraged. I know I have misread the intention behind peoples posts before, so I tend to err on the side of caution before jumping to conclusions.

There are certain posters here who love to play the race angle, whether it be black or white, you are one of them. It's very predictable who will say what in a good amount of the threads here if they are race related. Keep in mind though, for every time one of the usual suspects, brings up black culture and how it relates to crime, you also post two or three stories claiming racism. It goes both ways here.

I've posted quite a few stories that have nothing to do with race. Just current events.

And for the record, I try to keep race out of it. Do a thread search and see who brings it up first.

The second link goes to a story where the race of bad guy is not stated. Are we assuming he's white?

I really have no idea, the color of the killer doesn't matter to me in the slightest. A monster is a monster.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I've posted quite a few stories that have nothing to do with race. Just current events.

And for the record, I try to keep race out of it. Do a thread search and see who brings it up first.

Yes you have, but most of the threads you posts have to do with racism against blacks.

Did you type that second sentence with a straight face? You're kidding right? :lol:

Filed: Other Timeline

people need to stop taking stories from the media at face value. media is not synonymous with journalism.

Never thought of that. Does the same apply to gossip at friendly parties and VJ gang topic posting to silence opposition?

Never thought of that. Does the same apply to gossip at friendly parties and VJ gang topic posting to silence opposition?

vj gang topic posting to silence opposition? do tell..

i try to read up on sources before i believe anything. that goes for any source, family, friends, gang members, the internet. if i'm interested in the gossip or 'gang' topic, i want to know the truth. simple as that. in regards to the op, my response was all cops should wear cameras. what's your problem with that?

vj gang topic posting to silence opposition? do tell..

i try to read up on sources before i believe anything. that goes for any source, family, friends, gang members, the internet. if i'm interested in the gossip or 'gang' topic, i want to know the truth. simple as that. in regards to the op, my response was all cops should wear cameras. what's your problem with that?

Wear camera be cool. It may even be the inspiration for a new reality TV show in which body cam wearing cops can post encounters with people who verbally abuse them, taunt them, threaten them, and then get blown away? That sounds like a popular and winning idea. I probably wouldn't watch it regularly, but it would work great in court. These body cams would have to be actively connected to a 'cloud' source that would enable the video and audio to be saved in real time. That would help prevent any Fargo related incident in which the bad guys overcome the cop and try to clean the scene via heavy duty wood chipper.

Wear camera be cool. It may even be the inspiration for a new reality TV show in which body cam wearing cops can post encounters with people who verbally abuse them, taunt them, threaten them, and then get blown away? That sounds like a popular and winning idea. I probably wouldn't watch it regularly, but it would work great in court. These body cams would have to be actively connected to a 'cloud' source that would enable the video and audio to be saved in real time. That would help prevent any Fargo related incident in which the bad guys overcome the cop and try to clean the scene via heavy duty wood chipper.

cops is already a show.

cops is already a show.

Oh, yeah, right, right. Well, this could be like a spin off it. Maybe re-package it so we don't have to pay residuals to the Cops lawyers. Maybe, kinda re-invent it so that it's not aimed at the law enforcement and gun people, but to market it to the pacifist crowds. They could save all the really gory violent stuff for the court, and dumb down the gun sounds with human voices saying, bang, bang. Also, editing over foul language with motivating phrases like: "I fully understand that you and your friends believe that I am a promiscuous man who sometimes has relations with mothers not known to me. Why don't we schedule a beer summit and discuss this and other things that are making you unhappy."

I realize that is quite wordy, but it's a first cut. Just remember, where there is video footage, there is a show we can make money exploiting.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

What you said:

Oh, yeah, right, right. Well, this could be like a spin off it. Maybe re-package it so we don't have to pay residuals to the Cops lawyers. Maybe, kinda re-invent it so that it's not aimed at the law enforcement and gun people, but to market it to the pacifist crowds. They could save all the really gory violent stuff for the court, and dumb down the gun sounds with human voices saying, bang, bang. Also, editing over foul language with motivating phrases like: "I fully understand that you and your friends believe that I am a promiscuous man who sometimes has relations with mothers not known to me. Why don't we schedule a beer summit and discuss this and other things that are making you unhappy."

I realize that is quite wordy, but it's a first cut. Just remember, where there is video footage, there is a show we can make money exploiting.

What I heard:

0.jpg

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

I am about to head here for a fe days of R and R. The fight for equality and a true color blind society, will have to roll on without me for a few days, as I am assuming they will not have internet

Spooky, Lib, Val, exExpat, Teddy and the other Middle of the road bunch will fill in for me

217625_10150577948590532_4198465_n.jpg

Edited by The Nature Boy