2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Mine is 23 sep 04

I didn't receive even welcome letter.

What is this welcome letter ? I have recently received the Case completion letter. Am I supposed to receive any Welcome letter as well or is that a kind of joke ? :/

Please guide me if anyone knows anything about this welcome letter ?

-Thanks

Filed: Timeline

What is this welcome letter ? I have recently received the Case completion letter. Am I supposed to receive any Welcome letter as well or is that a kind of joke ? :/

Please guide me if anyone knows anything about this welcome letter ?

-Thanks

Shobby

your case is little different as it was suspended due to death of petitioner.

You are good if you have send all paperwork (AOS/IV) and receive case complete latter. read this very usefull thred

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Mine is 23 sep 04

I didn't receive even welcome letter.

you should get this in next round. Friend of mine got it is pd is around aug-2004

Sachin, when did your friend receive welcome letter, coa?

Shobby

your case is little different as it was suspended due to death of petitioner.

You are good if you have send all paperwork (AOS/IV) and receive case complete latter. read this very usefull thred

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

you should get this in next round. Friend of mine got it is pd is around aug-2004

PD-3 NoV 2004

WL received 30 June 2015

CC 21 September 2015

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

wholly sh??. how many time did you have to say it.

we are on different timezone.

My dad file for my brother PD is 13thApril, 2004.

I received COA (choice of Agent) in may 2014

AOS and IV fee paid in next few month and in Sep I got mail from NVC saying we have received all paperwork

that is called case complete.

Now we just have to get date current and then we will get visa call

you are little further down then our case date. you should be getting COA /AOS and IV fee paper in few month

CAll NVC if you want to know when you will get all this paper.

........... :rofl:

Just Having Fun...

Good Luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.