2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Fpr invoice number you need to call NVC. Provide them your case number, petitioner name, applicant name and applicant birthdate. I have got my invoice id over the call.

I think till august2004 they have send coa.

You need to call and find out, my PD is the same. JUN 30, 2004. Already recieved my COA, and my AOS. Submitted all required documents and now awaiting for a final decision. This is the letter I received.

We expect it will be at least 60 days from the date we received your mail before we complete the review of your documents. We will notify you when we review your documents.

We are working to reduce these processing times and we appreciate your patience.

You need to call and find out, my PD is the same. JUN 30, 2004. Already recieved my COA, and my AOS. Submitted all required documents and now awaiting for a final decision. This is the letter I received.

We expect it will be at least 60 days from the date we received your mail before we complete the review of your documents. We will notify you when we review your documents.

We are working to reduce these processing times and we appreciate your patience.

Hi 1fy123, when did u receive your COA?plz share

PD-3 NoV 2004

WL received 30 June 2015

CC 21 September 2015

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi my PD is 8 Feb 2005 when will I get my COA does anybody have an idea . how long f3 takes to complete

Hi my PD is 8 Feb 2005 when will I get my COA does anybody have an idea . how long f3 takes to complete

my wife is the applicant on an approved f3 family based immigration petition. however one of the given names on the approved petition i.e. kate(as in her birth certificate) is different from the variation of the name shown in all her other documentation including her international passport i.e. catherine. pd is 7th October 2004 and we await COA. would this be an issue going forward? if so how do we resolve this. thanks

Hi 1fy123, when did u receive your COA?plz share

Hi Sorry......Had a very long weekend, filled with lots of activities so I didnt get a chance to respond. I recieved my COA in December 2014

But

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.