2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi love sharma how was ur interview and when u will get ur visa and passport and plz share the questions that asked by the counsuler

Edited by neel99

Timeline

3 weeks[/quote

Hi neel,

How do you know about 3 weeks movement?

Otherwise visa bulletin is not out yet.

i had posted earlier that the pd of 13th oct got an il on 15 march so i hope 3 weeks confirm for sure Insha Allah

My PD is 25 Oct. But my case is not complete yet.

why do u get any checklist

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Visa Bulletin Out
Only 14 days

Category F3

Priority Date 20/08/2004

Case Completed 29/04/2016
Interview Letter 29/06/2016
Interview 03/08/2016

Country Brazil

In God we trust!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Guys, what happen' when VB COD hit exact date of my F3 PD (08/nov/2004), according to latest VB (out today F3 COD is 15/oct/2004) i am 3 weeks before my F3 PD..so, will that date count or i need to wait another month? Thanks..

Please, reliable informations only, not guessing... Thanks...

Here is how to measure.

click on the http://www.mygcvisa.com/calculator/

Put 15 October F3, India/China/Rest Of the world or anything you want-It will say "Based on Mar 2016 data, your Priority Date may become current around April 2016"

Put 14 October -F3-It will say-"Congratulations, your priority date is current."

PD-3 NoV 2004

WL received 30 June 2015

CC 21 September 2015

Timeline

Guys, what happen' when VB COD hit exact date of my F3 PD (08/nov/2004), according to latest VB (out today F3 COD is 15/oct/2004) i am 3 weeks before my F3 PD..so, will that date count or i need to wait another month? Thanks..

Please, reliable informations only, not guessing... Thanks...

it is upto 15 oct so ur wait for the day is 4 weeks lets hope for best and i wish u dont have to wait for one for month more just because the differnce of one day .Insha Allah Edited by neel99

Timeline

Here is how to measure.

click on the http://www.mygcvisa.com/calculator/

Put 15 October F3, India/China/Rest Of the world or anything you want-It will say "

Based on Mar 2016 data, your Priority Date may become current around April 2016"

Put 14 October -F3-It will say-"

Congratulations, your priority date is current."

but it is not so much authentic because it may vary according to the released vb if vb moves faster or take a long jump it will also jump

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.