Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hi stanko,

Thanks,now a long wait,

Let see

When will we receive interview letter?

My PD: 08/nov/2004

Current F3 COD: 15/jun/2004

My prediction - if 3 weeks movement per month continue (like last 2 VB`s) - highlighted VB`s are around or equal my PD:

dec `15 (coming out for few days) VB COD 08/07/2004

jan `16 (coming out dec `15) VB COD 01/aug/2004

feb `16 (coming out jan `16) VB COD 22/aug/2004

mar `16 (coming out feb `16) VB COD 15/sep/2004

apr `16 (coming out mar `16) VB COD 08/oct/2004

may `16 (coming out apr `16) VB COD 01/nov/2004

jun `16 (coming out may `16) VB COD 22/nov/2004

So, i am expecting IL - from middle of march 2016 - `till middle of may 2016 - those 2 months..

Until than - i will forget about this and live normal - we make giant leap this summer and fall..so nov/dec/jan/feb - 4 months of waiting, unless NVC

speed up processing up to 5-6 weeks per month, which is unlikely..

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My PD: 08/nov/2004

Current F3 COD: 15/jun/2004

My prediction - if 3 weeks movement per month continue (like last 2 VB`s) - highlighted VB`s are around or equal my PD:

dec `15 (coming out for few days) VB COD 08/07/2004

jan `16 (coming out dec `15) VB COD 01/aug/2004

feb `16 (coming out jan `16) VB COD 22/aug/2004

mar `16 (coming out feb `16) VB COD 15/sep/2004

apr `16 (coming out mar `16) VB COD 08/oct/2004

may `16 (coming out apr `16) VB COD 01/nov/2004

jun `16 (coming out may `16) VB COD 22/nov/2004

So, i am expecting IL - from middle of march 2016 - `till middle of may 2016 - those 2 months..

Until than - i will forget about this and live normal - we make giant leap this summer and fall..so nov/dec/jan/feb - 4 months of waiting, unless NVC

speed up processing up to 5-6 weeks per month, which is unlikely..

You r right but see December 2015 prediction,

Http/resultocean.com

Here f3 is 22 July 04.

Timeline

You r right but see December 2015 prediction,

Http/resultocean.com

Here f3 is 22 July 04.

Well, if that happen' (22/jul/04), i will bye you beer :)

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well, if that happen' (22/jul/04), i will bye you beer :)

December 2015 Visa Bulletin Predictions

http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2015/10/december-2015-visa-bulletin-predictions.html

Category F3

Priority Date 20/08/2004

Case Completed 29/04/2016
Interview Letter 29/06/2016
Interview 03/08/2016

Country Brazil

In God we trust!

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi my question is some nvc rep says that as your case complete we move forward the case in the line of interview schaduling we dont hold it. But some rep says that u have to wait for ur priority date although the case has been completed we will hold it till the priority date up .in my case my case the nvc rep told me that my case is complete on 21 october but they will not send me email of cc bc im far away of my pd i have to wait to come close to pd then they will send me cc and then IL

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi my question is some nvc rep says that as your case complete we move forward the case in the line of interview schaduling we dont hold it. But some rep says that u have to wait for ur priority date although the case has been completed we will hold it till the priority date up .in my case my case the nvc rep told me that my case is complete on 21 october but they will not send me email of cc bc im far away of my pd i have to wait to come close to pd then they will send me cc and then IL

Hi neel,

What is ur priority date ?

Timeline

Hi neel,

What is ur priority date ?

Guys, check this list - CC until Interview - average waiting days 61 for all categories, i found some F3 cases and they waited 68, 70 and 75 days, so why we should wait 4-5 months? And NVC rep. said to neel99 exact same thing like they said to me couple days ago ("nvc rep says that as your case complete we move forward the case in the line of interview schaduling we dont hold it").

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Edited by stanko76

Timeline

Maybe something is changed in NVC process after CC...who knows...and i forgott - the other day that i got info from NVC rep. - she said also, that they will contact US embassy in my country to check - is there any empty dates for Interview and i will get some notice from NVC in a month or liitle bit more from my CC..i don`t think, that they don`t know what they are saying or that they lie people over phone...

Edited by stanko76

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.