2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Any idea how many days are taken by the Max hospital at Delhi to handover the medical report after the medical is done?

can u share what is ur priority date and when u got ur coa and interview letter and category

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hi stanko76, is there any update from ur side

Hello neel99.

Nothing yet.

Somehow, i calm down myself last few days..trying to focus on other things...

I will update you guys if anything happen`...Good Luck to every F3 member...

Timeline

Hello neel99.

Nothing yet.

Somehow, i calm down myself last few days..trying to focus on other things...

I will update you guys if anything happen`...Good Luck to every F3 member...

best of luck

Timeline

Is it confirmed that when coa issued after that processing takes 9 to 10 and after 9 to 10 months nvc issued interview letter in my case 7 months have passed and i got cc so is it possible that i have to wait for 3 months more my pd is 8 feb 2005

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Is it confirmed that when coa issued after that processing takes 9 to 10 and after 9 to 10 months nvc issued interview letter in my case 7 months have passed and i got cc so is it possible that i have to wait for 3 months more my pd is 8 feb 2005

If your case has been completed then wait for PD to be current and available interview slots at embassy.

Category F3                                                                       Documents submitted --  3 February 2017

PD 01 August 2005                                                          Case Complete --             17 October 2017

Case approval 09 January 2006                                    VB month for PD to be current -- November 2017

Changeability Rest of World                                           IL received --                                   10 January 2018

Invoice ID Available                                                          Interview Date --                             12 April  2018

Case open 28 September 2016                                     Status with AP                                 17 April 2018                                 

Welcome Letter 30 September 2016                            Status with Issued                          18 April 2018       

Invoice Paid -- 28 December 2016

DS 260 filled --  2 February 2017 

Timeline

If your case has been completed then wait for PD to be current and available interview slots at embassy.

so it means there is no specific wait but i have observed the cases they waited for 9to 10 months

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

so it means there is no specific wait but i have observed the cases they waited for 9to 10 months

Just look at the case of Stanko. his PD is 8 Nov. if next VB moves more then 08 Nov. then he is covered other wise has to wait for next VB. Even if his PD becomes current then depends upon available slots for interview at embassy. Interview slots at embassy allocated according to first come serve basis of case complete schedule. This extra waiting can be 1 months or more (Sorry Stanko).

My case is same. I have PD of 01 Aug. 2005 and in VB second chart, it is shown that applicant with PD before 01 Aug.2005 can start their COA. Now with a difference of 1 day i am still on wait (2 moths already gone) I don't know how long will have to wait.

Hope clears the scenario.

Category F3                                                                       Documents submitted --  3 February 2017

PD 01 August 2005                                                          Case Complete --             17 October 2017

Case approval 09 January 2006                                    VB month for PD to be current -- November 2017

Changeability Rest of World                                           IL received --                                   10 January 2018

Invoice ID Available                                                          Interview Date --                             12 April  2018

Case open 28 September 2016                                     Status with AP                                 17 April 2018                                 

Welcome Letter 30 September 2016                            Status with Issued                          18 April 2018       

Invoice Paid -- 28 December 2016

DS 260 filled --  2 February 2017 

Timeline

Just look at the case of Stanko. his PD is 8 Nov. if next VB moves more then 08 Nov. then he is covered other wise has to wait for next VB. Even if his PD becomes current then depends upon available slots for interview at embassy. Interview slots at embassy allocated according to first come serve basis of case complete schedule. This extra waiting can be 1 months or more (Sorry Stanko).

My case is same. I have PD of 01 Aug. 2005 and in VB second chart, it is shown that applicant with PD before 01 Aug.2005 can start their COA. Now with a difference of 1 day i am still on wait (2 moths already gone) I don't know how long will have to wait.

Hope clears the scenario. Yes u r right but when u got ur coa u dont have to wait for so long waiting time is just 10 months or maximum 11 months .f3 takes 11years 4 months to finish and hopefully stanko will get his interview letter in march and second chart should also move in this vb best of luuck and enjoy waiting

Edited by neel99

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.