2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

you need to check ur name online on ceac website using ur case number and invoice id number...

Go to the below mentioned links :

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

@batman7 yes I can see my name online on the website. How this information on the website can help me ? What is the use of it ? It is showing that all the Fees are paid. Now wot ? Please guide me further.

Thanks

Timeline

I visited the ceac.state.gov website and log in using my IV case number and Invoice I.D number and it showed AOS and IV Fees are " PAID " and status of my IV Visa Application is " Completed ". Does it mean that have they completed my Visa Application and further forwarded it to the embassy for the interview ?

As I have already sent all the required documents to the NVC and waiting for the interview.

Please if anyone know anything about it guide me.

-Thanks

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

ok good.....u are almost done.......now just call nvc today and ask about ur case....ask them what is left in ur case from ur side or just interview is left to be scheduled......

@batman7 yes I can see my name online on the website. How this information on the website can help me ? What is the use of it ? It is showing that all the Fees are paid. Now wot ? Please guide me further.

Thanks

I visited the ceac.state.gov website and log in using my IV case number and Invoice I.D number and it showed AOS and IV Fees are " PAID " and status of my IV Visa Application is " Completed ". Does it mean that have they completed my Visa Application and further forwarded it to the embassy for the interview ?

As I have already sent all the required documents to the NVC and waiting for the interview.

Please if anyone know anything about it guide me.

-Thanks

Timeline

ok good.....u are almost done.......now just call nvc today and ask about ur case....ask them what is left in ur case from ur side or just interview is left to be scheduled......

They have mentioned the status as " Completed " So it doesn't mean that all the documentation has been done and completed ? Doesn't it mean that we are only left with the Interview now ?

Timeline

They have mentioned the status as " Completed " So it doesn't mean that all the documentation has been done and completed ? Doesn't it mean that we are only left with the Interview now ?

@batman I also want to ask that if my Application status and everything is being shown fine online on the ceac website does it mean that I am eligible for the IV Visa ? Or is there still the possibility of ineligibility for me as I am 25 now ?

Please guide me further.

-Thanks

Filed: Timeline

@batman I also want to ask that if my Application status and everything is being shown fine online on the ceac website does it mean that I am eligible for the IV Visa ? Or is there still the possibility of ineligibility for me as I am 25 now ?

Please guide me further.

-Thanks

you will get email when your case is completed. when you send civic document and AOS document it takes about 60 days for them to start checking that.

Once they gets everything that they need they will send you email saying case is completed.

Online stuff you see is just fee paid and DSL completed.

When did you send IV/AOS document?

Timeline

you will get email when your case is completed. when you send civic document and AOS document it takes about 60 days for them to start checking that.

Once they gets everything that they need they will send you email saying case is completed.

Online stuff you see is just fee paid and DSL completed.

When did you send IV/AOS document?

We sent the documents 60 days earlier. And we got their email yesterday which says " All the documentations necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing has been received. As soon as Interview date has been scheduled , they will notify ". So , does it mean that our case has been completed at NVC ? Now how many days will they take to give us interview date ?

-Thanks

Timeline

yaa...ur case is complete now....relax.......if ur pd is already current then ur interview will be scheduled very soon and if ur pd is not yet current then u need to wait for ur pd to get current.........

We sent the documents 60 days earlier. And we got their email yesterday which says " All the documentations necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing has been received. As soon as Interview date has been scheduled , they will notify ". So , does it mean that our case has been completed at NVC ? Now how many days will they take to give us interview date ?

-Thanks

Timeline

yaa...ur case is complete now....relax.......if ur pd is already current then ur interview will be scheduled very soon and if ur pd is not yet current then u need to wait for ur pd to get current.........

@batman my PD is January2000. Our case got suspended for 5 years. So our PD is current now. Can you tell me how many days could they take to send us the appointment letter ? I have seen many timelines here and most of the people got the appointment letters after the 15 days of the Case completion at NVC. Am I right ?

-Thanks

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Everyone please have look here.

Our pd is sept 2004 and we r expecting that we will be in usa in this year or next. In our petition we r four members.

My uncle son is there having date of birth 26 jan 1991. If my father adopt him, will he eligible for visa.

Timeline

yaa true...u will get interview letter within next 15-20 days...

@batman my PD is January2000. Our case got suspended for 5 years. So our PD is current now. Can you tell me how many days could they take to send us the appointment letter ? I have seen many timelines here and most of the people got the appointment letters after the 15 days of the Case completion at NVC. Am I right ?

-Thanks

Everyone please have look here.

Our pd is sept 2004 and we r expecting that we will be in usa in this year or next. In our petition we r four members.

My uncle son is there having date of birth 26 jan 1991. If my father adopt him, will he eligible for visa.

When di d u receive COA ?

PD-3 NoV 2004

WL received 30 June 2015

CC 21 September 2015

No, MQL, have not received anything yet, I am asking love Sharma , whose pd is in Sept 4,2004

Love Sharma , did U receive COA yet?

Or any other documents such as visa fee?etc.

PD-3 NoV 2004

WL received 30 June 2015

CC 21 September 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.