DavenRoxy

White Veteran Stabbed To Death By Group Of Thugs

70 posts in this topic

Maybe it has something to do with the very high percentage of young black men committing crime with guns

Because there are not that many white men committing crimes with guns.

And let's forget about the guy who killed all of those 2nd graders in Connecticut.

What was that thug's name again?

i'm sorry, have you seen a picture of the people who were arrested for this veterans death? i haven't.

There were pics in one of the links I posted, guess you didn't click on it to read the article.

Blacks are not humans!!!! Please stop asking this question. You are irritating me!

I think it is truly sad that you feel this way. From your posting, your hate seems to be deeply imbedded inside you. I feel sorry for that, and I will say a prayer for you.

A thug is a thug, white, black, Latino, Asian.... color or race or nationality has nothing to do with it.

Well, that makes at least THREE of us here who have said the same thing.

A thug is a thug, white, black, Latino, Asian.... color or race or nationality has nothing to do with it.

I think too much is being made of what we call criminals. Does it really matter if we call black criminals "thugs" or white criminals "white trash" or "trailer trash"? They're criminals, in my eyes they don't deserve to be called anything respectful, no matter what color they are.

There were pics in one of the links I posted, guess you didn't click on it to read the article.

you're right i didn't read your link. i saw the source of the first and searched out my own info.

I think too much is being made of what we call criminals. Does it really matter if we call black criminals "thugs" or white criminals "white trash" or "trailer trash"? They're criminals, in my eyes they don't deserve to be called anything respectful, no matter what color they are.

The issue is it seems that white criminals aren't degraded when they commit crimes in the media. Black youths are called thugs immediately for anything. White youths aren't called anything. They have mental issues. Black youths are used as shooting targets, even if they've never killed anyone. White youths are respected, even if they have a huge body count.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

The issue is it seems that white criminals aren't degraded when they commit crimes in the media. Black youths are called thugs immediately for anything. White youths aren't called anything. They have mental issues. Black youths are used as shooting targets, even if they've never killed anyone. White youths are respected, even if they have a huge body count.

I think it depends on what faction of the media you are focusing on. I don't recall seeing black kids referred to as "thugs" on mainstream media channels such as CNN or MSNBC, but I have seen that mentality on Fox and other right wing leaning media outlets. On that same note, I have seen some things said on black media sites, such as the root, in reference to white people that aren't all that flattering as well.

I think it depends on what faction of the media you are focusing on. I don't recall seeing black kids referred to as "thugs" on mainstream media channels such as CNN or MSNBC, but I have seen that mentality on Fox and other right wing leaning media outlets. On that same note, I have seen some things said on black media sites, such as the root, in reference to white people that aren't all that flattering as well.

The Root needs to be cleaned up. I wish I could write for them. They have some valid points, but when you misspell words or let your anger bleed into your article, you've already lost.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

That's the last straw. Mag 7 creds right now. Give them up.

Not talking about black criminals in respectful tones.. that's racist.

I use to tell my Union rep, when I was manager in that company. He asked why the company fought every grievance. I told him, because they file a grievance on so many stupid little inane things, that when they get around to the real stuff, the company has a deaf ear. Racism is going to be the same way soon

That's just hot. What was this thread about again?

I agree,, i kinda dig hippie chicks

Yes, in fact when white criminals go on a rampage here, they nominate them for who's who and start a defense fund. The community holds get togethers to honor them.

I think it is awful, that anyone would speak ill of a black criminal

Exploding-Head.gif

The Root needs to be cleaned up. I wish I could write for them. They have some valid points, but when you misspell words or let your anger bleed into your article, you've already lost.

well the root is not racist, it just needs to be cleaned up up a tad ROFL

Yes, in fact when white criminals go on a rampage here, they nominate them for who's who and start a defense fund. The community holds get togethers to honor them.

I think it is awful, that anyone would speak ill of a black criminal

Exploding-Head.gif

well the root is not racist, it just needs to be cleaned up up a tad ROFL

You're so used to using TM and other black men as a reference point, you don't even see it. Every single time a violent reference is made, about guns or even death, who is used? I can quote you personally that TM is your go to guy for a killer. But he never killed a single person. The last reference you used was the black guy who beat a man to death with his bare hands. This is way more scary than a guy who walks into a mall and guns down people, or a guy who shoots up a movie theater, or a school.

White mass shooters aren't referenced here. Why is that?

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/08/peaceful_night_of_protest_as_national_guard_ordered_out_of_ferguson.html?wpisrc=topstories

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You're so used to using TM and other black men as a reference point, you don't even see it. Every single time a violent reference is made, about guns or even death, who is used? I can quote you personally that TM is your go to guy for a killer. But he never killed a single person. The last reference you used was the black guy who beat a man to death with his bare hands. This is way more scary than a guy who walks into a mall and guns down people, or a guy who shoots up a movie theater, or a school.

White mass shooters aren't referenced here. Why is that?

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/08/peaceful_night_of_protest_as_national_guard_ordered_out_of_ferguson.html?wpisrc=topstories

The reason TM never killed anyone is, because the first time he tried, he picked an armed man

You're really fighting hard to take his place. :devil:

The mag 7 are far too mainstream for me. It's like that damn ice bucket nonsense. My wife wants to do it. No way it's fat to mainstream for me now.

Edited by The Nature Boy