nab-400

Tracking 60 days

688 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

I was told the same thing 2 days ago. I called and was told that I'm missing 2013 Taxes. I told them I didn't file due to not working and not being in U.S. all year. She advised me to write a letter and mail it to NVC and wait 60 days. She also told me to send it before I get the checklist in my email and that's what I did. I sent it the next day overnight delivery with UPS. It has been 2 days since I called and I haven't got the checklist email yet. So sending it before saves some time.

Good luck!

Filed: Timeline

I was told the same thing 2 days ago. I called and was told that I'm missing 2013 Taxes. I told them I didn't file due to not working and not being in U.S. all year. She advised me to write a letter and mail it to NVC and wait 60 days. She also told me to send it before I get the checklist in my email and that's what I did. I sent it the next day overnight delivery with UPS. It has been 2 days since I called and I haven't got the checklist email yet. So sending it before saves some time.

Good luck!

but still is so ridiculous....the problem is not sending the docs its again waiting 60 days.

Timeline

Yeah I know. I'm sure everyone hates the long wait trust me. I HATE it! But the the main problem ia that there's nothing you and I can do about it besides just wait and hope they get reviewed ASAP.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hi Everyone..I have an update on my case so nvc reviewed my aos package which was received by them in sept. They said they will be reviewing the second package in upcoming week or two. that package was received by them in oct 2nd week.

But I'm sure they will be sending the checklist because in the original request they didn't mention if i need the visa status document of her being in Canada, now they are requesting that as well. we were so close, so i asked them if i can bring that to the embassy they said NO...this is so crazy they really know how to play with peoples emotions. i will have to send her visa status document but that will take another 2 months

I have had it with NVC this is crazy.

i'm so stressed out right now

Ugh nooo :( I feel like all I seen today from NVC is checklist, I don't get it if they are so far behind don't it make sense that small stuff like this they would let you bring to the interview.. Also they had switch to reviewing packages together last month now they are not doing that? Do you have her visa status document? Send them asap and they probably review it together with you IV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

So this will take me another 60 + days! I feel absolutely helpless. I have waited 51 days . 51 days

Hang in there :( I know it feels like the world just stop but it will get better and soon you will get that cc... It's normal to feel angry, sad, helpless today. I cry for two days when I got my checklist but you will get through it soon and get that cc.. Don't lose hope!

Day 50..

I am going to call today to ask for an update and try my luck, i've seen October 3rd CC an I am on 6th so fingers crossed will hear soon.

USCIS

10.02.2014 - Sent I-130

28.02.2014 - Received NAO 1

09.07.2014 - Transferred to CSC from NSC

28.07.2014 - RFE - Passport pictures

05.08.2014 - RFE - Sent recorded

15.08.2014 - NAO 2 Approved

NVC

27.08.2014 - Case received

08.09.2014 - Case number/IIN assigned - Rcvd via Mail

17.09.2014 - Submitted DS-261 & PAID AOS bill

19.09.2014 - AOS appeared as PAID

02.10.2014 - IV Bill available & PAID

03.10.2014 - AOS & IV Packages sent as 'ONE'

03.10.2014 - DS-260 Available

04.10.2014 - DS-260 Completed

06.10.2014 - AOS/IV package received by NVC - SCAN DATE

08.10.2014 - 60 day email received

01.12.2014 - Case Complete

18.12.2014 - Medical done

14.01.2015 - Interview APPROVED!!!

21.01.2015- Passport returned with visa

19.01.2015- POE - JFK (smooth entry)

09.03.2015- Applied for SSN card via local office

26.03.2015 -PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD (GREEN CARD) DELIVERED

09.04.2015 -SSN card didn't arrive so went back to local office & was given the number

15.04.2015 -SSN card in the mail

N-400 - Citizenship

Service Center:   Online

CIS Office - New York City/NY

12.18.2020 - Date Filed

12.18.2020 - NOA Date

07.02.2020 - Biometric Apt

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Day 50..

I am going to call today to ask for an update and try my luck, i've seen October 3rd CC an I am on 6th so fingers crossed will hear soon.

let me know how it goes, i have the same scan date. I just called this morning but the lady just gave me a scripted message.

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

I just remembered I never gave an update. I called on day 54 and was told I have a checklist.

I overnighted the missing info and it arrived this morning. I didnt wait on the email containing the checklist. I called and confirmed with the NVC exactly what was needed. Hopefully it is scanned today so I can restart my 60 day countdown.

I will probably call later to see if it was scanned. At this point, every day counts!

Edited by NYjones

Timeline

I just remembered I never gave an update. I called on day 54 and was told I have a checklist.

I overnighted the missing info and it arrived this morning. I didnt wait on the email containing the checklist. I called and confirmed with the NVC exactly what was needed. Hopefully it is scanned today so I can restart my 60 day countdown.

I will probably call later to see if it was scanned. At this point, every day counts!

I called them last week they told me I had a checklist. I overnighted the missing info last Thursday and they received it next day. I called yesterday and it hasn't been scanned yet. They told me to call back this Friday. The last email that I got from them when I sent my AOS docs stated 60 days from the day the mail was received so I'm hoping it is not 60 days after it has been scanned. Edited by 00-KS-01

let me know how it goes, i have the same scan date. I just called this morning but the lady just gave me a scripted message.

Hey, I haven't been able to get through. Called just now and says NVC are closed! They've started the holidays early. So will keep an eye on ceac website and try calling Friday.

USCIS

10.02.2014 - Sent I-130

28.02.2014 - Received NAO 1

09.07.2014 - Transferred to CSC from NSC

28.07.2014 - RFE - Passport pictures

05.08.2014 - RFE - Sent recorded

15.08.2014 - NAO 2 Approved

NVC

27.08.2014 - Case received

08.09.2014 - Case number/IIN assigned - Rcvd via Mail

17.09.2014 - Submitted DS-261 & PAID AOS bill

19.09.2014 - AOS appeared as PAID

02.10.2014 - IV Bill available & PAID

03.10.2014 - AOS & IV Packages sent as 'ONE'

03.10.2014 - DS-260 Available

04.10.2014 - DS-260 Completed

06.10.2014 - AOS/IV package received by NVC - SCAN DATE

08.10.2014 - 60 day email received

01.12.2014 - Case Complete

18.12.2014 - Medical done

14.01.2015 - Interview APPROVED!!!

21.01.2015- Passport returned with visa

19.01.2015- POE - JFK (smooth entry)

09.03.2015- Applied for SSN card via local office

26.03.2015 -PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD (GREEN CARD) DELIVERED

09.04.2015 -SSN card didn't arrive so went back to local office & was given the number

15.04.2015 -SSN card in the mail

N-400 - Citizenship

Service Center:   Online

CIS Office - New York City/NY

12.18.2020 - Date Filed

12.18.2020 - NOA Date

07.02.2020 - Biometric Apt

I called them last week they told me I had a checklist. I overnighted the missing info last Thursday and they received it next day. I called yesterday and it hasn't been scanned yet. They told me to call back this Friday. The last email that I got from them when I sent my AOS docs stated 60 days from the day the mail was received so I'm hoping it is not 60 days after it has been scanned.

I called the NVC yesterday and was told that the package had not been scanned but the 60 days would start from the day they received it....I always thought it was from the day it was scanned? Maybe they are scanned the day they are received?

I was also told that I would not receive the 60 day email like previously. The rep said they no longer issue those but I'm sure that's untrue.

My package was received by them on the 25th November, so 25th January is my date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I called the NVC yesterday and was told that the package had not been scanned but the 60 days would start from the day they received it....I always thought it was from the day it was scanned? Maybe they are scanned the day they are received?

I was also told that I would not receive the 60 day email like previously. The rep said they no longer issue those but I'm sure that's untrue.

My package was received by them on the 25th November, so 25th January is my date.

Edited by Ssmakkd

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey, I haven't been able to get through. Called just now and says NVC are closed! They've started the holidays early. So will keep an eye on ceac website and try calling Friday.

thank you for replying back

I will also update if I see any change online. Will call friday night to see what the update is.

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.