A<3A

AUGUST 2014 K-1 FILERS (TSC)

1,109 posts in this topic

well I'll tell you right now, I haven't forgot to update lol, that's for sure and the fact that we all paid the same amount of money for a service that should be fair drives me insane. I understand that 2 different places aren't run the under the same managment ad there should be some difference in time, but this is an outrage.

See, I hate coming here and bitchin about this situation cuz it really won't help out the cause nor it's going to make a difference, because these nasty people aren't even educated in law, NO THEY ARE NOT BRIGHT LAWYERS NOR PARALEGALS, these people are just hire-ups from the street with medium lv of intellectual knowledge that are given a booklet on steps by steps procedures on how to proccess is suppose to br done. If you don't believe me, ask you self why does it take so long for uscis to correct an error. I had a friend who used to proccess I-130s a few years ago and he told me that texas is the more unorganized center they have, no doubts about itfrom what we can see and the worst part is "THEY CAN KEEP CHANGING THE DATES AS THEY WISH IN ORDER TO KEEP THEIR "IMAGINARY GOALS ON TIME" AND THEY CAN'T NEVER BE CHARGE OF BEING LATE.

I know its something stupid, but i wish there could be a wait to boycott their income by stopping all immigration request for a month (I would have waited in order to force these SOBs to get money from congress againand have some sort of oversight) but those are just dreams coming from a nobody.

p.s. so much for the "no bitchin' part right?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

well I'll tell you right now, I haven't forgot to update lol, that's for sure and the fact that we all paid the same amount of money for a service that should be fair drives me insane. I understand that 2 different places aren't run the under the same managment ad there should be some difference in time, but this is an outrage.

See, I hate coming here and bitchin about this situation cuz it really won't help out the cause nor it's going to make a difference, because these nasty people aren't even educated in law, NO THEY ARE NOT BRIGHT LAWYERS NOR PARALEGALS, these people are just hire-ups from the street with medium lv of intellectual knowledge that are given a booklet on steps by steps procedures on how to proccess is suppose to br done. If you don't believe me, ask you self why does it take so long for uscis to correct an error. I had a friend who used to proccess I-130s a few years ago and he told me that texas is the more unorganized center they have, no doubts about itfrom what we can see and the worst part is "THEY CAN KEEP CHANGING THE DATES AS THEY WISH IN ORDER TO KEEP THEIR "IMAGINARY GOALS ON TIME" AND THEY CAN'T NEVER BE CHARGE OF BEING LATE.

I know its something stupid, but i wish there could be a wait to boycott their income by stopping all immigration request for a month (I would have waited in order to force these SOBs to get money from congress againand have some sort of oversight) but those are just dreams coming from a nobody.

p.s. so much for the "no bitchin' part right?"

I understand your point of view. You are completely right.

event.png

Petition received------------------- 12.22.2014

Electronic NOA1 rec. (SRC)-------- 12.24.2014

Electronic NOA2 ----------------------7/20/2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We got the RFE notice today, they want an affidavit from a friend or relative Who have personal knowledge of our relationship and intent to marry. They want two other persons to confirm this affidavit. I want to know if it means getting three letters from 3 persons or just one letter and the other two persons confirms.....I need clarification please

We got the RFE notice today, they want an affidavit from a friend or relative Who have personal knowledge of our relationship and intent to marry. They want two other persons to confirm this affidavit. I want to know if it means getting three letters from 3 persons or just one letter and the other two persons confirms.....I need clarification please

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Why don't you get three Affidavits and get the two of the people providing a sworn statement to endorse the third one. That was you have three separate ones, plus one signed and witnessed by three people and all your bases are covered. It is probably more than they are looking for, but at least you have all your bases covered.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Here's hoping the USICS site is updated tomorrow with a September date, so all the August filers who haven't heard anything can officially file an inquiry.

:clock::blink:

(L):) I am the petitioner :)(L)

K-1 Journey:

Petition Sent : 9-18-14

Petition Received: 9-19-14

NOA1: 9-23-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 9-29-14

RFE: 4-30-15

RFE Response Rec'd: 5-8-15

NOA 2: 5-19-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 5-26-15

Sent to NVC: 5-29-15

NVC Received : 6-5-15

NVC Case # assigned:6-9-15 (Date received on phone)

Sent to Embassy:6-16-15

Embassy Received:6-19-15

Medical: 6-22-15

Packet 3 Received: Not Received

Packet 3 Sent:6-26-15

Packet 4 Received: Not Received

Interview: 7-27-15 - Approved!!!

POE: 8-20-15

Wedding: 9-12-15

AOS Journey(I-485, I-765, I-131):

Packet Sent: 11-03-2015

Packet Received: 11-04-2015

NOA1: 11-10-2015

Biometrics: 12-01-2015

EAD/AP Approved: 1-25-2016

EAD/AP Mailed:

EAD/AP Received:

AOS Approved: 2-20-16

GC mailed: 2-24-16

GC received:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Here's hoping the USICS site is updated tomorrow with a September date, so all the August filers who haven't heard anything can officially file an inquiry.

:clock::blink:

Ha, wouldn't that be nice!

Timeline

Why don't you get three Affidavits and get the two of the people providing a sworn statement to endorse the third one. That was you have three separate ones, plus one signed and witnessed by three people and all your bases are covered. It is probably more than they are looking for, but at least you have all your bases covered.

Thank you Wbeem...One quick question,they want another letter of intent from me, I am in nigeria, it will definitely take a long time to mail these letters to the US, the best option I have is scanning. Do you think USCIS will have an issue with it.

Timeline

Thank you Wbeem...One quick question,they want another letter of intent from me, I am in nigeria, it will definitely take a long time to mail these letters to the US, the best option I have is scanning. Do you think USCIS will have an issue with it.

I can't speak from personal experience as we did post hard copies with wet ink signatures. You might want to search some profiles from Nigeria with a similar consulate and see what their experience is. I would imagine they would want an original, signed letter, but reports of this are conflicting. I'd be inclined to rather wait a little and let the actual letter come by mail. They won't send another RFE for the same thing and if you are denied on this basis, you have to start all over again. Better to lose a few weeks than to lose another year in waiting.

Is there an express mail service like DHL or similar from Nigeria?

Lee & William

8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Timeline

I can't speak from personal experience as we did post hard copies with wet ink signatures. You might want to search some profiles from Nigeria with a similar consulate and see what their experience is. I would imagine they would want an original, signed letter, but reports of this are conflicting. I'd be inclined to rather wait a little and let the actual letter come by mail. They won't send another RFE for the same thing and if you are denied on this basis, you have to start all over again. Better to lose a few weeks than to lose another year in waiting.

Is there an express mail service like DHL or similar from Nigeria?

Thank you Wbeem. You are right. Would mail via FedEx or DHL.

Timeline

Thank you Wbeem. You are right. Would mail via FedEx or DHL.

That's what we would have done. It's going to cost you, but after growing old waiting for TSC you don't want to give them more reason to delay things. Let us know how it all goes for you.

Lee & William

Well, if anyone before August 23rd is still waiting, you can file your inquiry. Officially they are now processing Aug 23, 2014. Sadly this still doesn't help out the late August filers :( I am now convinced they fudge the date, so they don't have to deal with inquiries - such a shady thing to do if its true.

(L):) I am the petitioner :)(L)

K-1 Journey:

Petition Sent : 9-18-14

Petition Received: 9-19-14

NOA1: 9-23-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 9-29-14

RFE: 4-30-15

RFE Response Rec'd: 5-8-15

NOA 2: 5-19-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 5-26-15

Sent to NVC: 5-29-15

NVC Received : 6-5-15

NVC Case # assigned:6-9-15 (Date received on phone)

Sent to Embassy:6-16-15

Embassy Received:6-19-15

Medical: 6-22-15

Packet 3 Received: Not Received

Packet 3 Sent:6-26-15

Packet 4 Received: Not Received

Interview: 7-27-15 - Approved!!!

POE: 8-20-15

Wedding: 9-12-15

AOS Journey(I-485, I-765, I-131):

Packet Sent: 11-03-2015

Packet Received: 11-04-2015

NOA1: 11-10-2015

Biometrics: 12-01-2015

EAD/AP Approved: 1-25-2016

EAD/AP Mailed:

EAD/AP Received:

AOS Approved: 2-20-16

GC mailed: 2-24-16

GC received:

Timeline

Sadly this still doesn't help out the late August filers :( I am now convinced they fudge the date, so they don't have to deal with inquiries - such a shady thing to do if its true.

The fact that we know they inflate the processing times of one service center and tinker with the stats for the other to make the difference appear marginal is evidence enough of how this organization operates. It destroys what should be such a happy time for married and engaged couples and layers on a heavy load of despair, anxiety and a sense of helplessness. The most frustrating part of all is that it can be remedied; but they fail to acknowledge the problem.

Lee & William

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well, if anyone before August 23rd is still waiting, you can file your inquiry. Officially they are now processing Aug 23, 2014. Sadly this still doesn't help out the late August filers :( I am now convinced they fudge the date, so they don't have to deal with inquiries - such a shady thing to do if its true.

Wow, I'm August 26th. UGH!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Every time they update the processing times they want to make sure that there is no one who can make an inquiry. its not the first time this thing happened.

event.png

Petition received------------------- 12.22.2014

Electronic NOA1 rec. (SRC)-------- 12.24.2014

Electronic NOA2 ----------------------7/20/2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.