Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

May I suggest that you look at the website for the US Embassy where your Fiancé lives. Look for the information contained under the fiancé Visa section. Packet 3 and 4 instructions letters are shown in the section. (They are shown in the USA Embassy in Bangkok Thailand).

Good luck. ..

Tj

Hello everyone !!!

I feel sad because today 20 days after having sent my RFE and still does not get my approval :cry::cry::cry::clock::clock::clock:

04/07/2014 envio I129f
con 16-05-2014 USCIS lo Recibir
20-05-2014 NOA1
08/08/2014 transfieren Caso de Texas A CALIFORNIA
20-08-2014 notifican Caso Sí Trabaja desicion parrafo

29-09-2014 RFE notifican

23-10-2014 Enviamos intencion de matrimonio

29-10-2014 Reciben en uscis california la intencion de matrimonio

14-11-2014 APROBADO !!! :)

20-11-2014 Recibimos NOA2 Impreso

15-12-2014 NVC Recibir estafa

15-12-2014 ASIGNAN NUEVO CASO #

18-12-2014 Llega a la embajada

30-01-2015 cita a la embajada !!! :)

Mi visa fue Aprobada!!! :dancing: :rofl: :lol:

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Danny! i am sad too to see this. I have been checking in on your guys... have you tried calling the NVC just to see if they already have it? Also, have you tried calling USCIS again?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

May I suggest that you look at the website for the US Embassy where your Fiancé lives. Look for the information contained under the fiancé Visa section. Packet 3 and 4 instructions letters are shown in the section. (They are shown in the USA Embassy in Bangkok Thailand).

Good luck. ..

Tj

Thanks, I was just wondering what everyone got. In my packet 3 letters it gives me a step by step instruction to fill the DS-160 and how to make the payment. It also gives instructions on how and where to get the medical exam done. Once he does the medical exam, he will receive a sealed envelope to bring to the interview. The only documents It requested are : six passport pictures and my fiance birth certificate(original and copy) and 2 documentation submission page. I just talked to someone there, they said that whatever it says to bring , that is all I need to bring and any other needed documents he will bring to the interview. I was thinking that they were going to require more documents such as the affidavit of support, proof o relationship... I guess I will have him bring these documents to interview.

Danny! soy demasiado triste para ver esto. He estado revisando en tus chicos ... has de llamar a la CNV sólo para ver si ya lo tienen? Además, has de llamar USCIS nuevo?

Thank you E-N!!! just today call uscis and they said I should wait until after December 28 to worry if you do not get an answer because even my case still working

Edited by Danny y michelle

04/07/2014 envio I129f
20-05-2014 NOA1

29-09-2014 RFE notifican

event.png

Timeline

don't believe that Danny Y Michelle!!!!!! con que estan trabajando!!!!!?? Ay alguien con quien puedes pedir ayuda alla para chequear lo que esta pasando con los papeles/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
Hello everyone !!!
I feel sad because today 20 days after having sent my RFE and still does not get my approval :cry::cry::cry::clock::clock::clock:

same here its 23 days for me since I send my RFE and there say till around the 19 December I hear something

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Thanks, I was just wondering what everyone got. In my packet 3 letters it gives me a step by step instruction to fill the DS-160 and how to make the payment. It also gives instructions on how and where to get the medical exam done. Once he does the medical exam, he will receive a sealed envelope to bring to the interview. The only documents It requested are : six passport pictures and my fiance birth certificate(original and copy) and 2 documentation submission page. I just talked to someone there, they said that whatever it says to bring , that is all I need to bring and any other needed documents he will bring to the interview. I was thinking that they were going to require more documents such as the affidavit of support, proof o relationship... I guess I will have him bring these documents to interview.[/quote

what are the 2 submission pages?

Thanks, I was just wondering what everyone got. In my packet 3 letters it gives me a step by step instruction to fill the DS-160 and how to make the payment. It also gives instructions on how and where to get the medical exam done. Once he does the medical exam, he will receive a sealed envelope to bring to the interview. The only documents It requested are : six passport pictures and my fiance birth certificate(original and copy) and 2 documentation submission page. I just talked to someone there, they said that whatever it says to bring , that is all I need to bring and any other needed documents he will bring to the interview. I was thinking that they were going to require more documents such as the affidavit of support, proof o relationship... I guess I will have him bring these documents to interview.[/quote

what are the 2 submission pages?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thanks, I was just wondering what everyone got. In my packet 3 letters it gives me a step by step instruction to fill the DS-160 and how to make the payment. It also gives instructions on how and where to get the medical exam done. Once he does the medical exam, he will receive a sealed envelope to bring to the interview. The only documents It requested are : six passport pictures and my fiance birth certificate(original and copy) and 2 documentation submission page. I just talked to someone there, they said that whatever it says to bring , that is all I need to bring and any other needed documents he will bring to the interview. I was thinking that they were going to require more documents such as the affidavit of support, proof o relationship... I guess I will have him bring these documents to interview.

we are on the same step you are too. I would have him bring his packet for I129, Noa1 and NoA2, his affidavit of support , proof of relationship, letter of intent to marry an updated one

Timeline

My approval date was Oct.6 but last Friday NVC still hadn't gotten my packet and couldn't give me a number. If it arrives this week can we still have a Xmas wedding? I filed 4/17....and feel soooo frustrated

I-129F sent:04/01/2014

Package Accepted:04/14/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):04/17/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):04/20/2014

Case Transferred: 08/11/2014, again 8/19/2014

Case Transferred: 09/13/2014

RFE Received: 9/19 email & text, post 9/22
RFE Returned: 9/24, rec'd by USCIS 9/26

NOA2(Email&Text): 10/06/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received): 10/09/2014

NVC Arrived:

NVC Left:

Medical Date:

Packet 3 Received:

Packet 3 Faxed or emailed:

Packet 4 Received:

Packet 4 Faxed or Emailed:

Interview(Approved):

Visa in Hand:

mismos aquí sus 23 días para mí ya que me envíen mi RFE y no dicen hasta alrededor del 19 de diciembre que escucho algo

HI GAREY!!!
I THOUGHT THIS WAS ONE OF THOSE WHO WERE WAITING TRANSFERRED ... OF TRANSFER THAT THEN SERVED IF HOWEVER WE ARE IN THE LINE OF 6 MONTHS AS TEXAS.
EXPECT GOD AHEAD WITH DEN THAT ANY NEWS SOON :sleepy:

04/07/2014 envio I129f
20-05-2014 NOA1

29-09-2014 RFE notifican

event.png

Timeline

Thanks, EN! I hope you guys are

Progressing too!

I-129F sent:04/01/2014

Package Accepted:04/14/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):04/17/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):04/20/2014

Case Transferred: 08/11/2014, again 8/19/2014

Case Transferred: 09/13/2014

RFE Received: 9/19 email & text, post 9/22
RFE Returned: 9/24, rec'd by USCIS 9/26

NOA2(Email&Text): 10/06/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received): 10/09/2014

NVC Arrived:

NVC Left:

Medical Date:

Packet 3 Received:

Packet 3 Faxed or emailed:

Packet 4 Received:

Packet 4 Faxed or Emailed:

Interview(Approved):

Visa in Hand:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.