yunvanne

lating apply ds 260 visa form

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

My friend he want to apply for ds 260 form on October this year since he waiting for his passport processes and I'm not sure about this. Do he late for that ? And when will it deadline for him to fill the ds 260 form ? Thank you for help

My friend he want to apply for ds 260 form on October this year since he waiting for his passport processes and I'm not sure about this. Do he late for that ? And when will it deadline for him to fill the ds 260 form ? Thank you for help

I think it mostly depends on his case number. It depends on when he will be interviewed. He has to make sure that he fills if before his interview. The sooner he does, the better for him.

To yunvanne, it is fine if he waits till October. I would not risk submitting the form later than about May next year but October this year is fine. If he would have been current in Oct or Nov it may just mean his interview is delayed.

I'm quoting sunny too because he seems slightly confused- there *is* no interview scheduled if you have not submitted your DS260. Interviews are only scheduled for those who have returned the forms. So, it is impossible to not fill it in before interview....

Filed: Country: Armenia
Timeline

To yunvanne, it is fine if he waits till October. I would not risk submitting the form later than about May next year but October this year is fine. If he would have been current in Oct or Nov it may just mean his interview is delayed.

I'm quoting sunny too because he seems slightly confused- there *is* no interview scheduled if you have not submitted your DS260. Interviews are only scheduled for those who have returned the forms. So, it is impossible to not fill it in before interview....

Oh, good to know that, i thought I thought you can fill it any time before the interview, and that's really ridiculos :D .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.