Timeline

Congratulations cj777 we have the same PD my scan date is 15 august

My N400 Timeline

- August 18,2018 :  Case Received

- September 10, 2018 : Biometrics

- May 28th 2019 : Interview Update online

- June 3rd  2019 : Interview Letter Received

- July 3rd 2019  : Interview Day   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q2WooojyQKVxbF_N6bxO8muQM8QjybXZVv5QzSqDWAk/edit#gid=794661185

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hello guys this morning i received an email from nvc they received my package 30 days to kill

Same here!

Guys...got a case complete mail just now...PD is 28th July 2014 and scan date was 27th July 2015...

Congrats!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just received a letter from nvc stating my joint spo should submit a W2,but the w2 should be taken to the interview and i need to send them my british police certificate, really dont understand this but i will be submitting the uk police report soon to the nvc, anyone knows how long this will take again to get a case complete or an interview??? thanks guys.

Timeline

Same here!

Congrats!

Hello Nkkystel please see below what i received from nvc,

Just received a letter from nvc stating my joint spo should submit a W2,but the w2 should be taken to the interview and i need to send them my british police certificate, really dont understand this but i will be submitting the uk police report soon to the nvc, anyone knows how long this will take again to get a case complete or an interview??? thanks guys.

Filed: Timeline

So was it a checklist??if it is, once you send the documents and NVC scans them...case completion will take another 30 days from then..

Timeline

So was it a checklist??if it is, once you send the documents and NVC scans them...case completion will take another 30 days from then..

Thanks so much for your fast responds, yes it was a checklist, and they said we should take the W2 2014 tax to the interview and submit just the british police certificate cus have leaved there for awhile before coming to nigeria, but my problem here is that the W2 2014 is it original or printed copy, just need to get this clear. thanks for your quick responds.

Filed: Timeline

Thanks so much for your fast responds, yes it was a checklist, and they said we should take the W2 2014 tax to the interview and submit just the british police certificate cus have leaved there for awhile before coming to nigeria, but my problem here is that the W2 2014 is it original or printed copy, just need to get this clear. thanks for your quick responds.

For the interview, its always the originals...did they tell you to submit the british pcc now or just bring all of it for interview...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.