Nkkystel

A Thread for F2a i-130 July, 2014 Filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good news to everyone after 9months with vermont service center, pls everyone should join me and thank the Lord God who has made this possible for me to see my family once again... love ya all...

On April 6, 2015, we approved your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number EAC=======. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Good news to everyone after 9months with vermont service center, pls everyone should join me and thank the Lord God who has made this possible for me to see my family once again... love ya all...

On April 6, 2015, we approved your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number EAC=======. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congrats. Enjoy :)

18-Apr-2014-----------------Marriage
USCIS
18-Aug-2014-----------------I130 Sent
19-Aug-2014-----------------I130 NOA1
21-Jan-2015-----------------I130 NOA2 (Five months and two days)
NVC
04-Feb-2015-----------------NVC Received Our Case
04-Feb-2015-----------------Husband naturalized and IR1 upgrade request sent to NVC
21-May-2015-----------------Case Upgraded to IR1
05-Aug-2015-----------------Received Case Complete confirmation email
10-Sep-2015------------------Interview Scheduled
16-Sep-2015------------------Interview email Received
Mumbai Embassy
18-Sep-2015------------------Medical (Chennai Apollo)
23-Sep-2015------------------Finger Printing (Chennai)
05-Oct-2015-------------------Interview - APPROVED
07-Oct-2015-------------------Passport Picked Up in CHENNAI
Check my profile for the detail timeline.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats to you ????

#always think positive

Timeline

Thanks SiVin im sure you will get some king of email by monday , do you know or did you read some wher how long that review takes ?

Fred-FR,

Any updates on your upgrade?

USCIS
NVC
04-Feb-2015-----------------Husband naturalized and IR1 upgrade request sent to NVC
Mumbai Embassy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Fred-FR,

Any updates on your upgrade?

Nothing yet called on monday they said review can take up to 42 days another waiting time :(

what about yours did you call ? did you request in the system or not yet ?

Timeline

Nothing yet called on monday they said review can take up to 42 days another waiting time :(

what about yours did you call ? did you request in the system or not yet ?

We called yesterday, They said that the upgrade request is in the system and asked to wait for 42 days. Do let me know if you get any update.

My husband is coming next week to visit me... so hope I can cross this waiting time with him.

USCIS
NVC
Mumbai Embassy

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everybody i ve had nothing to do earlier so i was about our nvc process and here what i end up having and pls correct me if my logic is wrong

We have 10 months to go to be current which is 40 weeks that if we assumed vb's move by 4 weeks "hopefully it will be faster"

And we know that nvc send ur il 7 weeks before being current also nvc needs almost 8 weeks to cc or checklist a case

Then 40-15=25 which that means we should in the worst case start paying fees and send all kind of packages in about 25 weeks which is around october or even september

So briefly if vb keeps moving by 4 weeks we will start the nvc process as late by september and receive IL around december

Am i wrong? Pls share ur opinions

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone,

My husband received an email from NVC saying our petition was with them and a case number had been assigned but the email contained no further details on the next step to be taken. Also he received the email on the 7th of April and till date, he did not receive the case number via mail.

Please are we not aupposed to receive the case number in the mail box and how do we know what step to take.

Also, is there any website where I can log in with my case number to view the progress status or to do list.

thanks all........

Timeline

I just checked the ceac.state.gov website and was able to sign in with my case number and Invoice number. It showed that the payment status of my IV Application processing fee was not Invoiced. It also showed nothing under Affidavit of Support fees. I tried to click the slelect option but it did not respond.

Please what next guys.....

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello Rian Treasures, since i got my case number and IIN every time i want to accès i got this message :

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error.

PD 24 july 2014

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Timeline

Hello Rian Treasures, since i got my case number and IIN every time i want to accès i got this message :

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error.

PD 24 july 2014

Thanks Lera66, Yes i saw this same message on one website (ceac) and I was able to log in from another website (google nvc case number portal) or use this link

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/Signon.aspx?node=Signin

and then I see the information about paying fees and not being invoiced.

Please did you receive ur case number and IN number by email or mail.

thanks

Filed: Other Timeline

Thanks i am going to try this web site. About number case and inn, my husband petioner received an email for my son and got inn by calling nvc. My daughter and i received case number by leltter in my contry and inn got in the same time when my husband called nvc.

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.