unsmiley

Study: Men become "invisible" to women & lose their sex appeal at age 39

59 posts in this topic

I only quoted the study, and not my personal opinion. I think the results are interesting because women are always assumed to be washed up at 40, and here it shows that it happens to men as well.

45-55 year old women are a true blessing.

The article is BS and I tell you why. Women are not into looks they way men are. (Many , Some) Women like power, money, prestige. self confidence, What do women want ? What they can't have .

You ever been single in a social group? If they never see you dating, you become yesterdays news quickly. If you start dating and they see you dating around, they become excited.

I have seen women call other women to warn them about a man. Say things like, oh he just uses women, he goes from one to the next and will not get serious, he will just hurt you stay away from him. Well guess what ? Boom the women they warned is all over the guy they warned her about .

Call me sexist, arrogant, a pig, whatever. These are facts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you don't care then why do you repeatedly mention that your wife was "just a teenager" when you married?

lol. Perfect, thanks! For attempting to concoct an appearance of contrived hypocrisy to bully with.

Were I gay, I would be speaking out against hatred of gays, but I would love my partner and be proud of that. Were I a coward that responded to your shaming/guilt-tripping tactics then I would stay in the closet as you hope for so that your bullying can go unchecked.

That's why they have gay pride marches. People who have malicious intent can frame everything you do in a bad way, no matter what it is. So if you are a homophobe, then you would say to the gay pride marchers why are you drawing attention to yourselves instead of cowering in the closet like we want. We are bullies that you should be afraid of. Show us fear instead of pride. Our power is in making you feel fear, shame, guilt, etc.

Well that's the whole point: I am not afraid of bullies, and do my age-difference pride march instead of hiding in the closet. Social acceptance of bi-racial marriages, gays, and etc. only occurs through that exhibition of pride and demonstration that bullies are the ones who have bad character. By replacing fear with pride you take all the power away from bullies.

Really Maven how could you not get the connection? Someone else did and chose to go out of their way to sneer at age differences. This forum has a striking proportion of young women with much older men - far older than the alleged cut-off in this article for sex appeal. You can't convince a racial bigot that a white woman could love a black man sexually and you can't convince an age-difference bigot that a young woman would find her older partner sexually attractive. It isn't because there is no attraction. It is because the bigot is an idiot in that respect.

Edited by rlogan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

lol. Perfect, thanks! For attempting to concoct an appearance of contrived hypocrisy to bully with.

Were I gay, I would be speaking out against hatred of gays, but I would love my partner and be proud of that. Were I a coward that responded to your shaming/guilt-tripping tactics then I would stay in the closet as you hope for so that your bullying can go unchecked.

That's why they have gay pride marches. People who have malicious intent can frame everything you do in a bad way, no matter what it is. So if you are a homophobe, then you would say to the gay pride marchers why are you drawing attention to yourselves instead of cowering in the closet like we want. We are bullies that you should be afraid of. Show us fear instead of pride. Our power is in making you feel fear, shame, guilt, etc.

Well that's the whole point: I am not afraid of bullies, and do my age-difference pride march instead of hiding in the closet. Social acceptance of bi-racial marriages, gays, and etc. only occurs through that exhibition of pride and demonstration that bullies are the ones who have bad character. By replacing fear with pride you take all the power away from bullies.

Really Maven how could you not get the connection? Someone else did and chose to go out of their way to sneer at age differences. This forum has a striking proportion of young women with much older men - far older than the alleged cut-off in this article for sex appeal. You can't convince a racial bigot that a white woman could love a black man sexually and you can't convince an age-difference bigot that a young woman would find her older partner sexually attractive. It isn't because there is no attraction. It is because the bigot is an idiot in that respect.

Hear hear!

I don't want you to feel shame. I am just wondering why you say that about her so much.

I wish you every happiness.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

I now know how this thread will end. I can't be the only one.

You are smart guy. So I trust your judgement. Tell me how ?

you're not. but, its the weekend it might take awhile. :pop:

I hate it when I am the only one that does not see the obvious

Filed: Timeline

The article is BS and I tell you why. Women are not into looks they way men are. (Many , Some) Women like power, money, prestige. self confidence, What do women want ? What they can't have .

You ever been single in a social group? If they never see you dating, you become yesterdays news quickly. If you start dating and they see you dating around, they become excited.

I have seen women call other women to warn them about a man. Say things like, oh he just uses women, he goes from one to the next and will not get serious, he will just hurt you stay away from him. Well guess what ? Boom the women they warned is all over the guy they warned her about .

Call me sexist, arrogant, a pig, whatever. These are facts

Sexist, arrogant, pig! So, there.

Sexist, arrogant, pig! So, there.

Wait.. This is going to be one of those Caba things isn't it ?

Filed: Timeline

I hate it when I am the only one that does not see the obvious

It's like time travel. You've seen the future but you can't come back to the past and tell people because if you do, the future changes and you end up a liar.

In fact, I think I might be taking a major temporal risk by merely having this conversation.

It's like time travel. You've seen the future but you can't come back to the past and tell people because if you do, the future changes and you end up a liar.

In fact, I think I might be taking a major temporal risk by merely having this conversation.

It's only because we're actually all merely expressions of you, AJ. That tingly temporal timef^ck feeling is the possible integration of your many selves. Or it's the herp.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que